Chapter 17

Halles POV
This is one of the songs that we would pay during the party!!
———————————————————————————
Like I said when we pulled up to the drive way are mouths dropped I can't believe they actually invited that many people to party!

So me and my girls get out of the car and make are way through the crowd, and we all walk in and I see Lyle, he's looking handsome in his dress jeans and his Cuffed shirt with a sweater over it, Erik and him are kinda matching I would say the first one is Eriks outfit, And the second one is lyles outfit except he was wearing a white sweater not a grey one.

"Hey baby, you look handsome" I said to Lyle

"Aww cupcake you look beautiful as always"

Then he kisses me on the hand and starts to hug me

"I'm sorry, but I can't stop looking at this dress and your...your hair it's gorgeous!"

"Aww thank you!! Me and the girls went shopping well you and Erik invited people!"

"We invited a lot of people, I thought half of them where not gonna show!! Twice as much people!!"

"Baby how many people did you invite?!?"

"Oh you don't want to know..."

"Haha okay well I'm gonna go catch up with some people I see you later.. *blows a kiss*"

Okay first I gotta find where they went, I remember when I was talking to Lyle I saw Erik and his friend perry follow ash, and then it hits me Ashley was rolling joints, and Erik ands perry just wanted to smoke.

I didn't want to brother them so I kinda just walked around and found this random girl and we started talking

"Heyy!!!... enjoying the party?!?"

"WHAT I can't here you the music... it's to loud!"

" I said enjoying the party?"

"Oh yes yes I am and the..boys...there so cute especially Erik and Lyle... lyles a little hotter though, haha don't tell him I said that!"

All I wanted to is to slap this girl in the face, she probably didn't know but I still wanted to do it, should I tell her? If she says it again I will tell her or maybe slap her. She was drunk so I could give her a few chances

"Yeah his face and hair and eyes are so easy just to get lost in them."

I couldn't even tell you how fast my hand went up, I brought my hand back down I couldn't slap her that's rude, so if I can't slap her let's yell...

"HEY, what's your Name?"

"Oh my names Marissa!"

She literally just started dancing with me I- oh well at least I was having fun So I started dancing with her.

"Hey I'm starting to get thirsty want a drink?"

"Yeah! Aye remember extra shots!"
So I grab a drink pour so vodka in it and some limes and walk back

"Here this ones yours"

"Thanks"
Well we're still dancing Rian comes up to me

"Halle wyd"

"Aye kick rocks my friends here"

Then the random annoying girl waddles away fully drunk she couldn't drink Alcohol for her life.

"Talking to that annoying bit*h, she was straight hitting on my man knowing we're together"

"You sure she was?"

"I'm not sure sure but come on doesn't everyone know, she was also flirting with Erik"

"It's whatever me and him don't plan on dating or anything"

She says it with a attitude so I know she's annoyed of at least mad.

"Mmmm that kiss begs to differ"

Haha I knew she didn't know I saw her kiss Erik

"Yeah, yeah ok let's go find the rest"

So me and Rian walk up stairs and we find ash

"Jezzz ash your house is trashed"

I couldn't have said it better my self I mean at least I don't have to clean it up! Mahalia is making some shots so I go over to her and start making myself one, she starts walking over to Rian offering her a shot, Rian started to act weird like really weird.

"Uhh I think I forgot my phone downstairs"

So Rian ran downstairs, so me Mahalia and ash just start to smoke and take shots, then I hear louddd foot steps running up the stairs uhh oh no was it there parents coming home?
Rian storms through the door her face is all red and she looks MAD.

"I found it still have a shot?"

"HELLL YEAHHH" Mahalia says

Wait did Rian just ask for a shot my eyes get wide af so of course imma grab a shot with her

"WOOOO now let's go downstairs to actually get this party started!"

So we go downstairs tripping over bodys dang what did they drink

"Hold on don't start I'm gonna go find the boys rq"

I go and find the boys and at my surprise there all together

"AYEEE let's go takes shots together come on follow me!"

So we make are way back with the boys, and I grab Rian a shot and all the boys just look a her weird

"SINCE SHE LEARNED TO LET LOSE ANYWAYS ON THE COUNT OF 3 1...2...3!

We all slammed the shot glasses down on the table
Erik starts talking to Rian well we're taking shots

"YOUR HEARD HER GET LOST" we all shouted

So we all go get drinks and start to dance when me hear somebody shot "SOMEONE GONNA CALL THE COPS"
Then we hear a bang in the door and Lyle opens the door
"How are you on this fine evening?, we're here because someone was complaining about noise, this is a quiet neighborhood, so please keep it down I don't want to be back here!"

"Will do officer" Lyle says

Ash runs to the back of the house and shouts "PARTY TILL DAY LIGHT"

Rian goes to sit in the couch but the rest of the girls are taking shots and drinking we look over and Rian's alseep so we try to go wake Rian up for something important we have to tell her.