Stress Relieve

Mikasa x Tired! Fem! Reader

Smut

You enter the house, completely exhausted and stressed out. Your legs wobbled as you walked to the dining table.

"Hey, how was your day?" Your girlfriend, Mikasa asked. You weren't even surprised that she popped out of nowhere without a warning.

"It was tiring. Full of work and a lot of things to do. Now my body feels like shit." You say as you sat on a chair.

A loud sigh escapes your lips. "It's not just my body, I feel really stressed out from all the hard shit. They made me feel like a fucking machine." You complained.

Mikasa went up to you and gently massaged your shoulders. "Do you want me to help you?" She asked. You closed your eyes, relaxed by her hands.

"Help me by what?" You asked, tilting your head downwards. "Y'know, maybe a massage or a cuddle?" She suggested.

"I appreciate you massaging me. But I think a little cuddle and a nap is better." You tell her. Mikasa nodded as she smiled.

You stood up, feeling stiff. "Fuck." You mumbled. "Is something wrong?" Mikasa asked as she gently held your arms. "Nothing, my body is just a little sore." You reply.

Mikasa hugged your arm to help you stand up properly. "Thanks, you don't have to." "Your body is sore, do you want me to just stand there and do nothing?" She asked. You kept quiet and continued walking.

Mikasa helped you support yourself all the way to the bedroom. As soon as your body touched the bed, you felt so relaxed.

"Haha, I miss the bed. It's felt like years since I laid on it." You say, covering your eyes with your arm.

Mikasa smiled and lies next to you. She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you close. You hugged back and tangled your legs with hers.

"Is that comfortable? Do you want me to massage your head?" She asked with a comforting tone. "No thanks. Cuddling with you is enough for me." You answer.

She nodded. You bury your face onto the crook of her neck. Mikasa kissed your forehead and you close your eyes.

You didn't feel like sleeping, almost at all. You didn't know why, but when you realized you can't, you raise your head to meet hers.

"Aren't you gonna have a nap?" Mikasa asked. "Yeah, but a little talk could help." You say. Mikasa smiled again and kissed your lips.

You kissed back which made the kiss last longer. You immediately felt your heart beating fast. Mikasa could feel it too and could sense you wanted more than just a kiss.

You pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Mikasa gently bit your lower lip, and you open your mouth to let her tongue in.

The kiss was from light, to passionate to a heated makeout session. Your tongues danced together as saliva managed to escape your lips and dripped from your mouths.

You leaned closer to Mikasa, making the kiss more heated. The aircon was turned on, but the both of you were already sweating. Your cheeks were red, and so were hers.