A 'Little' Gift

Yandere! Mikasa x Fem! Reader

[Warning: Mentions of gore and sensitive topics. If you don't like those kinds of stuff, stop reading.]

"Hey, Armin." You greet him. He turns his head to look at you and his lips quickly curl into a smile. "Hi (Y/n)!" He says happily.

You approach him as you notice him holding a book. "What's that?" You ask. Armin looks at the book before looking at you again with a smile.

"Oh, this? It's about the outside world!" Armin says, clearly amazed. You look at the book to see a text saying 'The Outside World'

"Ah, it looks cool - but isn't that illegal to have or something?" You ask, and his smile fades a little. "Well, I had this since I was younger. I got it from my grandfather so maybe we can, you know, read it together?"

You nod excitedly. "Sure, I would like to know what's in the outside world!" You reply. "Great! I'm excited to show you these!" Armin exclaims as he opens the book. Little did you know, someone was watching you two from afar.

"Armin, what's that?" You ask, pointing to the picture. "This? It's an ocean, I heard it has a lot of salt." He said. "And look, it says that it has a bunch of creatures, too!" Armin says as he points to a bunch of text beside the picture.

You read it as your smile grows. "Will we visit this someday?" You ask as you face Armin. "Y - Yeah... Maybe, Eren will help us. We will explore it someday." Armin replies.

You and Armin share a gaze for a while until you snap out of your thoughts. "Oh - I remembered that I have to do something for a while. I'll be back." You tell him. "Sure, I'll wait." He said before you walk away, leaving him alone.

*

You head back to the library, where you and Armin were hanging out since you were already done doing what you were doing. On your way there, you see Mikasa, a 'friend' of Armin.

She approaches you with the smallest smile that doesn't even look like she is. "Hey (Y/n)." She called. You turn to face her. "Oh - Hey Mikasa! How are you?" You asked as you smile, and Mikasa faintly blushes.

"I'm fine. To where are you heading?" Mikasa asked. "I'm going to the library, to Armin... Since we're talking about a book. Wanna come?"

Mikasa shakes her head in response. "No, but can you come with me?" She asks as she gently tucks your uniform sleeve. "Huh? Why? But Ar-" "He can wait. Just come with me. I have a little gift for you." She said, and your face lights up. "Really? A gift? Sure!" You reply excitedly.

Mikasa gently grips your arm, and you follow her. She leads you to a room. "Um... Mikasa? Why does the gift have to be here, of all places?" You ask.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I hid it here to make it a surprise for you." She said. She enters the room followed by you. And as soon as you saw the 'gift', you froze, you were aghast, horrified by the sight.

It was a head, a head with no body. It was chopped off. A head that belonged to someone familiar. It was Armin. Armin's head was chopped off by no one but Mikasa, the one who said she had a 'gift' for you.

"So, how is it?" She asks as her smile grew to a mischievous one. "Mikasa... That's Armin!" You screamed. "Th - That's... That's Armin! His head! You killed him! Mikasa why did you do that to him?!" You screamed again and fell to your knees. "Why?! He's my friend!" You gripped your head as tears fell from your eyes.

"Do you not like it? I did it for you." Mikasa said, her tone still sweet and soft. While you were traumatized.

His head was on a table, blood was everywhere. His eyes were open and his lips were slightly parted. His blue eyes were looking upwards.

"Mikasa - Why did you kill him?! What did he do?!" You yelled as Mikasa's expression darkens. "Why? Because Armin followed you everywhere like a duckling to his mother. He always talked to you, taking you away from me." She grimaced.

"B-But Armin... He's dead... He won't be brought back to life...." You started sobbing. "Yeah, so now I have you all to myself." She said softly, approaching you. "But... He said he wanted to reach the outside world... What would the other cadets think? They will find him... And they will know you killed him..."

Mikasa smiled again and rested her hand on your back. "Don't worry, I'll just tell them he got lost outside. They will believe us because he's a coward. Anyone will think that." She said. You didn't say anything, because if you did, you knew that your head would be chopped off, too.

"I did this because I love you, (Y/n)," Mikasa said, hugging you. "And I don't want anybody to take you away from me. You're mine, and mine alone." She said, stroking your hair. You continued crying as you rest your head on her shoulder.

"Let it all out. Cry as much as you can." Mikasa said softly, and you continued sobbing. You hated it. But there's nothing you can do about it. Armin is dead. Forever.

Sorry for writing another yandere Mikasa x reader. I just got into yandere stuff, y'know.

And I decided to add a little 'spice' since that's how yanderes are, not just possesive.

And I would be lying if I said I didn't feel nervous while writing the gore part.

So expect more yandere Mikasa OneShots.