Training

Mikasa x Fem! Reader

Fluff

"You're doing it wrong." Mikasa sighs as she crosses her arms. You silently groan in annoyance as You get back into your normal position- or rather, your standing position. Mikasa watches you look at her with both confusion and very slight anger. "Then, what?" you ask as you lift your arms. "Your stance is improper, and you can't get to fight properly if you continue that," she states Blankly. "Then show me the correct stan-" "I have shown you already and you keep on getting It wrong." She cuts you off. You groan louder as she looks at you patiently. "Why do we-" you cut Yourself off from the lack of words you could think of. Mikasa looks at you and waits for her to Continue as you wait for her to speak up. Seconds have passed and Mikasa decided to talk. "Why do we what?" "..."

You stay quiet and avert your eyes. Mikasa sighs once again. "You're wasting time, you know that?" She said. "I know, but I'm not the one who is, though." You pouted. Mikasa didn't show any impatience or showing any sign of trying to keep calm, she's just calm as if you're doing nothing. "Here, let me help you." She said as she approaches you. "Get into your fighting stance." She ordered with a soothing voice, you almost got distracted. Why now, (y/n)? You thought as you get into your fighting stance just like what Mikasa told you to do. She then makes an unpleased sigh. "You're doing it wrong. Let me show you." She said. She goes behind you and straightens your legs and her hands start going up your thighs. Your breath hitched but good thing Mikasa didn't hear it. You felt Mikasa's hands crawl up your back and put it to straighten it. "Don't slouch." She said solidly. You then hear Mikasa sigh again with slight annoyance. "(Y/n), spread your legs, otherwise, it won't be easy to attack." She said as she places her hand on your thigh and spread them as it goes up very close to your crotch. You lightly jump and made a tiny squeak.

You felt your face slowly heating up. "(Y/n), you're not in focus." She said as she snaps her fingers at you. "Oh, s-sorry." Just earlier, you were pouting, and now, you're becoming a blushing mess. "Are you ready?" Mikasa asks, snapping you out of your thoughts. "U-Um yeah." You said, trying to act stern but fail. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" She asks. "Sorry...it's just nothing. You just keep on distracting me from your beauty and the way you touch me." You mumble the last part. Mikasa crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. She heard what you said but didn't exactly understand it. Mikasa goes close to you and sees your flustered reaction. She starts smirking and grabbed your arm to bring you somewhere else...private.

She drags you to the surprisingly empty mess hall. "Why did you bring me here?" You ask. "Am I distracting you?" She asks with a stern expression. You felt intimidated and gulp. "I-I'm not, why?" "Because it seems like it." She said.

"Well, if it's obvious, then you don't have to ask me because you already have the answer."

That wasn't meant to come out of your mouth. That was never meant to be said. But, it came out. You didn't know exactly why. But you knew Mikasa was uncomfortable.

"What?"

"I-I said it already. If you knew the answer why are you a-asking me?"

It happened again. You wanted to stop but you didn't want to. You wanted to tell her, so you told her

"Why? Because- because the way you talk, the way you look, hell, even the way you touched me earlier! It just- it just kinda a-aroused me.."

You stuttered. Mikasa was holding a poker face but you knew she was amused. "Hm, I see. So, have you been, feeling a liking towards me?" She asks. "I just said it! Did you listen?" 

Mikasa just chuckles. You felt your cheeks get warmer. You never heard her chuckle.

You felt a hand behind your head. You then felt Mikasa push you towards her and brush her lips against yours. You can't help but kiss back. You hugged her and melt into the kiss. Before the kiss got even rougher, Mikasa separates. "Oh? You're so desperate." Mikasa said that made your face red again. "It's your fault!" You pouted. Mikasa takes your hand and kisses it. "I love you too, (y/n)." She said as she locked her eyes with yours. You averted from her, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Do I have to wait?"

"Wait? For what..?"

"You already know."

You instantly became a blushing mess. You couldn't help but make a tiny squeak which made Mikasa amused. "I-I..." you stuttered out. "I l-love you too." You managed to say. "Good. Now let's get back to training before the commander catches us and thinks that we're 'slacking' around." Mikasa said and grabs your arm. You loved the warmth of her touch so you didn't complain. You kept quiet and followed her outside.