Christmas Special (2)

The snow was just as amazing as you expected. The houses and trees were already decorated with snow, and so was the ground. Just watching the flakes fall to the ground already amazed you.

And there you sat by the window, watching the snowfall. Your eyes were fixated on the beautiful sight and watching almost every detail, admiring the scenery.

You continued viewing the snowfall as you heard the door creak open. You paid no mind as you were distracted by watching the outside, until you heard a voice.

"Looks like you're enjoying the snow, hm?"

You quickly turn around before seeing Mikasa by the doorway, holding two mugs and wearing her red scarf, as usual.

"Mikasa?" You called, involuntarily grinning after seeing her.

She walked towards you and sat beside you, smiling back, and handed you one of the mugs she was holding.

"Eren and the others are at the dining room. They told me to ask you about joining them." Mikasa informed.

Your lips form into an 'o' shape and make a silent "Oh..." before shaking your head. "I'm fine just here and watching outside the window." You answered, your eyes moving back to the window and seeing the continuous falling of snow.

Mikasa hummed, "That's what I told them." She said, making you look back at her. "I'd just let them do whatever they want. But for me, I only want to watch the snow outside with you." She says softly, placing her mug with hot chocolate on a side table beside your bed before putting her head on your shoulder and wrapping an arm around your waist.

You smiled, resting your head above hers and lacing your arm around Mikasa's shoulder. "Me too, as long as you're here with me." You said, feeling your cheeks grow warm as Mikasa felt herself blushing, too.

You and Mikasa continued talking to each other as you watched the snowfall from outside the window and drank your hot chocolate.

Mikasa just watched you as you talked about anything, being entertained by your voice and the things you talk about. But most of the time, her eyes were focused on your lips moving as you spoke.

"Well, I guess this is it for now." You say, placing your empty much down on the table. "Let's get going and catch up with the others?" You asked as you stand up, along with Mikasa.

She nodded as an answer. "I'm fine with that." You gave her a smile, which she returned. "Yeah. I had fun... Talking with you." You tell her, rubbing the back of your head. She looks at you lovingly before saying, "I had fun, too."

Your smile grows slightly and you let out a chuckle before unintentionally looking above you and seeing a mistletoe hanging on the ceiling.

Your breath faintly hitches, feeling your cheeks heat up before looking back down. "What's wrong?" Mikasa asked, noticing the change in your behavior.

"Um..." You trailed off, feeling yourself heat up even more. "Mikasa, look up." Mikasa looked up as what you said, and saw the mistletoe as well, making her cheeks grow into a light shade of red.

She tilted her head downwards and averted her eyes, feeling a bit awkward, as well as you. You fiddled with your fingers, feeling a bit shy and not knowing what to do in this situation.

"So, uh... What do we do?" You asked. You wanted to walk away from the mistletoe, but at the same time, you wanted to know what Mikasa would do to you whilst under the mistletoe.

Mikasa's eyes slowly move to yours, shyly moving her scarf up to her nose, covering her blush. "Do you... Mind if we, maybe..." She stuttered as you felt your heartbeat become quicker as you saw her being adorable and flustered before your eyes.

"... If we... Kiss?" You continued, slightly hesitating to say it, but you did. The lack of kisses you both had in your relationship made it awkward to just do a long-lasting lip to lip session.

The two of you stayed silent for a good amount of seconds before Mikasa decides to let go of her scarf and confidently snake her arms around your waist before pulling you closer, surprising you.

She looks at you in the eyes, waiting for your next move. You then enclose your arms around her neck, looking back into her gray eyes before leaning in and kissing her soft plump lips.

Mikasa was quick to kiss back, her arms around your waist tightening as she continuously pecked your lips. They were so warm against yours, and it always felt so satisfying to be able to kiss her.

Your lips separate so that you and Mikasa could catch your breaths, and start kissing once again.

Your lips move in sync with hers, as your hands move up and run through her soft black hair, gently tugging it afterward.

Mikasa let out a low hum, adding vibration to your lips. She then moved closer to you, deepening the kiss. But as soon as you felt your breath shortening, you gently pull away before the moment between you two could get any further.

The both of you gasp for air as your hands go down to Mikasa's shoulders, keeping eye contact with her.

You made a nervous smile. "That was nice, I guess?" You spoke. Mikasa shyly looked away and nodded. "Y-Yeah, it was. I... I liked it." She admitted.

You looked at her lovingly, your smile becoming a warm one. "Me too. Let's, maybe, do it again...?" You half teased her, making the girl blush. But she didn't answer at all.

"Let's go back to the others now." She changed the topic, feeling too embarrassed to say anything about what you had said a while ago.

"Alright then," You replied happily, taking her hand and intertwining your fingers. "let's go."

She nodded as a signal to continue, and so the both of you walk towards the door to exit the room.

"But I wonder, who the hell hung up that mistletoe there?" You asked, feeling quite annoyed.

Mikasa shrugged, "I don't know." She mumbled before faintly remembering Eren telling her about the concept of a mistletoe and mentioning about hanging it up somewhere in the house.