Let Me Help You

(A/n: I really apologize for taking so long and for making you wait. I've been really busy with school for the past few months. I'll try to keep updating as much as I can)

 I'll try to keep updating as much as I can)

__________

Mikasa x Eating Disorder! Fem! Reader

⚠ This topic may be a bit triggering for others ⚠

"Hey Sasha," You called, catching Sasha's attention. "Here, you can have the rest of my food. I feel full now anyway." You tell her, giving her your plate, making Sasha smile.

"Really?! Thank you!" She said happily and took your plate before proceeding to eat it. Mikasa watches you as you continued to sit there, resting your head on your palm. She noticed that you didn't eat enough of your food, so she places her spoon down on her bowl before scooting closer to you.

"Are you sure you're not hungry? You've barely eaten your food." She said worriedly, placing her hand over yours. You gave her a reassuring smile, "Oh, it's okay. I've eaten at least a little. But don't worry, Mikasa, I've eaten quite a lot last night during dinner." You lied.

She squeezed your hand, surprising you. "But breakfast is the most important. It's different from dinner. I saw the plate that you gave to Sasha, it's still full. You need to eat so you have the strength to train better." She said before cutting a piece of her bread and giving it to you.

"Here, eat it." She commands, placing the bread in front of your mouth. "Mikasa, I know you care a lot about me. But please, don't worry too much about how much I eat." You spoke, gently pushing the bread away from you.

You stood up from your seat. "I'm gonna go to my room to change." You said before leaving her. Mikasa looks at you walking away and sighs, placing the piece of bread on her plate.

Sasha looks over to Mikasa, making her look back and she points towards the piece of bread. "Can I have that?"

__________

You went to your room and to the bathroom to look at yourself in the mirror. You frowned after lifting your shirt. Your bones were almost seen, but in your eyes, you saw yourself being overweight.

"I'm so... Fat..." You mumble to yourself and pull down your shirt. "I should eat less." You said to yourself and proceeded to brush your teeth and change your clothes.

You then hear the door open, revealing Mikasa. She went to you and smiled. "Are you doing okay?" She asked. "Of course I am, what else?" You said, smiling back at her.

"Well, training will start later. Are you really okay? You didn't eat much earlier-" "I said that I'm fine, don't worry. I just got full, maybe because of the breakfast earlier..." You tried reassuring her.