Jealousy -Part Two-

Mikasa x Jealous! Fem! Reader

Fluff

You walk up to Christa who's fixing her uniform. She sees you and smiles. "Hi (Y/n)!" "Hi, Christa. Listen, sorry about the other day." You tell her. "Oh, it was nothing. And it wasn't your fault anyway so it's okay!" She said and you felt relieved. "Since I wasn't able to sit with you and Ymir, mind if I do now?" You ask. "Of course! What about Mikasa though?" "Don't worry, I heard that Eren trained a lot more than usual, don't know why. But Mikasa is helping him so she won't mind...for now." You said, followed by a chuckle. "Oh, I see. Come along then!" You follow her to the mess hall.

Once Ymir sees you she immediately smirks. "Hey (y/n)." She said and waves. "Hey, Ymir." You greet her and sit across from her. "So where's your 'easy-to-get-jealous' girlfriend?" She asks and Christa nudges her lightly. "Ah, well she has to help Eren with stuff, y'know." Ymir nods and rests her elbow on the table, looking away. As Christa started talking, you look around to find Mikasa with Eren and eventually find them with Armin sitting at a table. You see Mikasa putting a towel over his head and rubbing his back, which made Eren pissed and lightly push her away and he started whining, but you couldn't hear them since they're a little far away.

You smile and wait for Mikasa to look at you and smile back. But sadly, her eyes did not leave Eren. You understood that she has to 'take care' of Eren but you can't help but feel a little bitter. You tried adjusting yourself a little for Mikasa to see you but sadly, she didn't notice you. You frown and look back to the table. "Is something wrong?" Christa asks, "You haven't eaten your bread yet." Ymir didn't bother to listen as she didn't care. You make a warm yet sarcastic smile somewhat. "I'm fine. It's just...." You trail off, looking at Mikasa again and seeing her eyes glued to Eren. "Eren?" "You jealous?" Ymir finally faces you and speaks.

You shrug. "It's not a big deal anyway, I'm not jealous." You stated. "I mean- a little, I guess? She won't look at me." You added. "Don't worry, maybe she's busy," Christa said softly, and you nodded, starting to eat your bread.

Minutes pass and it's time for training, again. "Thanks a lot for this, let's sit together again- only if- Mikasa is busy again." You said followed by a chuckle. "Thanks too, I enjoy talking with you," Christa said, waving. You look to Ymir who is looking in another direction. "Bye, Ymir." She looks at you and raises an eyebrow, but then smirks sheepishly. "Bye, I guess?" She then chuckles before you leave the mess hall.

__________________________

Training is finally over, and you head to your dorm to change. As you were walking down the hallway, you were greeted by Mikasa. You were still a little annoyed by her from earlier, so you quietly huff and walk past her. "(Y/n)?" She calls you, and you continue walking. "(Y/n)" She calls you again. You felt a little scared but you continued to ignore her anyway. "(Y/n)." Her voice becomes hard, and you stop walking. "What's wrong?" She asks as she approaches you. "Nothing." You reply, but Mikasa didn't buy it. "Something is wrong. Now tell me." She gently grabs your chin and tilts your head in her direction.

"During lunch, I was looking at you, but never once did you see me, and you only looked at Eren." You said with a bitter voice that made Mikasa smile. "Were you jealous of Eren?" She asks. You push her hand away and avert your eyes and pout. "Don't worry, he's just family to me. And I only have eyes for you, and you only." She said and kissed your forehead. You blush and cover your face. Mikasa smiles and hugs you. "Mikasa...." "You don't have to say anything."