Chapter 23

Lydia, if she was the girlfriend was proving to be the typical girlfriend. James told her that she can have the room that I used to sleep in. Tyrell told Vivian that she didn't have any money so she had to stay with us instead of a hotel. She was already calling Vivian, Mom. Vivian would give her a look. James would treat her casually. Tyrell spent most of his time trying to get away from her. Nia for a while was welcoming but she distanced herself to a certain extent. As for me, she seem to dislike me. Maybe she was picking up on the way Tyrell was always helping me with Vivian or in the kitchen when I am making dinner. She was eyeing me from a distance.
Everyone began to see her affection was a front towards Tyrell. They would have little disagreements where she would never leave the room. " She mad because Tyrell won't give her the passcode to his phone." Vivian told me.
I didn't hear a thing from my Jeremiah after the incident but I got the mail. He was taking me to court to get back the house.
I threw the letter on the kitchen counter. It is time. I told myself. K'Shawn is a young man. He and I talked and since that day, he and Jason found a nice little apartment on the other side of town "I don't want to live in that man's house. I don't need him holding it over my head." He told me. I sat in front of the laptop.
I was going to make my move.
Charleston or maybe Charlotte? I began filling out applications.
I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened the door to be grabbed in an embrace and kissed. I was about to protest. " Keisha, she just followed me here...." he said as we came up for air. I tried to fight it but it was his body.
I mold myself against him and kissed him back.
"I don't want her... I want you...I came back home to see you...." he said in between kisses.
He tore off my robe. As we move from the kitchen to the living room not making it to the bed we end up on the carpet. I unbuckled his pants as I laid him down on the carpet. He was caressing my nakedness and stroking my breast. He laid back and watched as I kiss and licked down to his navel. "I miss you..." he sighed. I softly caressed his hardening dick. I love the feel of his already glistening skin. I laughed. I boldly licked the shaft and asked, "Do you girlfriend do it like this?" Before he could answer I took him into my mouth. I heard only moans of pleasure as I worshipped him with my tongue.
We laid in each other's arms later in my bed. I laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat.
He told me about his escape. " She's starting about my passcode. My mom is sick, she doesn't need that and you know how James is..." he told me. Apparently, her little attitude started a riff between father and well son.
"She has to go." He replied. "She is not my girlfriend. She is a charity case. Something told me there was a reason the other girls ditched her and the guys." He told me that the night of the party she stuck around sleeping in one of the girl's dorms. She just made herself a fixture on Campus. She latched on to Tyrell because he was a gentleman.
"She can't go through my phone. I made no commit to her. She is telling everyone that we are getting engaged." I shook my head and kissed him on his shoulder. To myself, I wonder what was in his phone that she had to have the passcode.