Chapter 6

I ran over to my mother but she was at Bible Study. I called K'Shawn but he didn't answered.
I returned to the Wright's.
Vivian was sitting on the couch looking at TV.
She seem solemn. "James plans to bring us pizza." I asked her how was her day.
"I enjoyed it. James is so sweet now." she replied. She sighed. " He gets so stressed. I am trying not to be a burden to him."
James was sober for two straight nights. I grabbed her hand. Nia called and said she was staying at a friends.
It was around eight o'clock, Vivian and I watched a singing show. I can see Vivian crashed and disappointed.
I ordered a pizza. I made a small salad. We drank wine and talked of old days and gossip.
"Tasha said that Laverne is involved with someone. Laverne is hush about it..." said Vivian. But I know that she was trying to get her mind off of James.
I was preparing her give her nightly meds when Tyrell came through the back door.
He seem to be in a mood not playful like he was earlier at the Mall.
"Where's James?"he asked. I shrugged. He went back out.
At 12 am, I was up looking at the late show when I heard James singing Barry White. I heard Tyrell saying, "Pops...you got to be quiet.." I threw the throw cover off of me and came to Tyrell's aid. He was trying to carry his Dad in the house. I took his other arm and threw it across me. We got him into the house and on the couch. I covered him up. He was sure to sleep it off.
Tyrell was angry and hurt.
"I am so tired Miss Keisha..." he sobbed. "My mother is sick. And this is what he does!" He exclaimed. I pulled him into the kitchen. I said we have to keep it down that Viv was sleeping.
"All these years...but he gets worst now at a bad time....I am tired. I try to help Ma... and this is all the appreciation I get?" He balled up and started sobbing loudly. " My fucking Ma is dying....and he pulls this shit...." I held him.
I couldn't find the words to say. I was hurt the fact that I know Vivian wasn't blind to this and how much this was hurting her kids.
" I wish I would just kept my ass in Virginia... but..." He was clinging to me. He told him that it was going to be okay. Maybe James need some help? Before I known it Tyrell was kissing my neck.
I tried to stop him. "No...I need it..." he said grabbing at me.
He took my lips and I gave it. It had been so long. We sunk in the corner of the kitchen...kissing. I broke it off.
" I am sorry, Tyrell...." I dismissed myself and proceed to my room but he followed me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me against him.
I said no. But his kisses were like fire. I found myself kissing him back.
"I can't..." I murmured between kisses and his hands going up my blouse cupping my breast.
I felt his manhood against my yoga pants. His hard chest was pressed up against me as my back braced the wall.
He was kissing my jawline down to my collarbone. He unfastened my bra and took my breast into his mouth. He then began to kiss down to my navel. I was panting as he pulled down my pants to kiss my blackberry patch. I was too turned on the be self conscious now. He was pulling my thighs apart and before I knew it his head was between my legs and his tongue....Deja Vu....
I was trying to stop him but he kept kissing and licking. I was really up against the wall. He kept torturing me with his mouth and fingers.
"Shitttt.....Oh my God...." I exclaimed as I came all on his fingers and mouth.
That's when I realize the other night wasn't a dream. I stood not knowing what to say. He pulled up my pants. Shame had reared it's head.
He got up. I covered my exposed breast and hurried to find my bra. He walked away and I stole quietly in my room and close the door.