Chapter 18

"Where were you last night?" asked Jeremiah. My mind played the visuals of me and Tyrell's fuck feast last night. I was praying Viv didn't have cameras up in there. Damn, is it too late to be in Porn? I smiled and wrapped my robe close to me. Jeremiah did one thing right when he put on the coffee pot. And helped himself to a cup of coffee.K'Shawn came in. " What's for breakfast?" He asked. He and Jason must have came in earlier. " Yea!" cried Jeremiah.
Jason came in and kissed me on the cheek.
" I am hungry!" He exclaimed.
" Yea...Key....where's breakfast." asked Jeremiah. What?
"Do I look like a fucking IHOP?" I asked irritated mostly by Jeremiah. Everyone stop in their tracks.
I took the pancake mix out the cabinet. I pulled my robe closer to me.
"Look like Victoria been hiding some secrets..." whispered Jason in K'Shawn's ear.Jeremiah's coffee cup stopped mid air. K'Shawn said, " I will put the bacon in the oven..." Giving Jason a look. Jason got it and said that he will get the milk.  " I got it from here...." I exclaimed. K'Shawn asked Jason to help him set the dining room table. Jeremiah sipped his coffee and look at me. "Something off about that boy." He said. I shrugged.
Vivian came home the next day. She was still weak. I told Jeremiah that I plan on spending sometime over there. " It's employment." I told him.
James seem irritated. But I did my best to stay out the way. I made a mental note not to go anywhere near Tyrell's hot, young, and tight body. I came here to work not to flirt. Nia seem detached. I am going to talk to her.
I spent the day cleaning and taking care of Vivian. "I am still bleeding." She told me. " I should have let the doctor remove them." She replied to me. I sat her up on the deck. It was kind feeling early fall today.
"Why didn't you take them out right away?"'I asked. " Because I thought at the age of 45, I could give James another child. This was three years ago. We were going through somethings."  I asked when did he started drinking.
"He was always drinking ever since we met in College. I guess I put up with it." My mind went back to my first time at college. Before I met Jeremiah. "Remember this guy named Darryl in fact you dated him before James." I stated. Vivian got quiet. " If I tell you something I don't want you to tell Laverne or Tasha." I told her that her secret was safe. " Well, I was so in love with Darryl. You see how I met James was through Darryl." She continued. " Somehow James came in the picture. Darryl and I fell off because he moved back to Philly. Well remember Desert Storm?" She asked. I did. "Well, Darryl enlisted and he wrote me a lot." I woke up. This was the time when James and her was engaged. "Well, before they went off to Afghanistan, he was home on furlough. Well, James just was not acting right. I tried to talk to him but James was always..." Moody. James was always a lil Bitch. "I didn't break off the engagement and well Darryl and I got together one night." Tyrell came on the deck talk to her. He acknowledged me with a smile. Boy, go some tea is about to be spilled. He read my mind. " Well....my baby boy is not James'." So Tyrell was not James' child.