Chapter 12

"Why are you here, Jeremiah?" I asked. He then gave me this grin. I sat down on the sofa.
"Key....I miss you...I miss us...I realize my life was better with you." He said looking into my eyes, pleading.
Eye roll. Whatever. " I want one more shot at us." Visuals of me and Tyrell going at it in my head.
"I can't....." I said bluntly. I just stared at my hands and readied myself for his narcissistic rants. He breathed. "Why?"
"Cause Jeremiah, I love... me." I said this bluntly. " If you change your mind about the house...that's fine but I am in love with my peace..." There was a chill silence. I saw the slight narrowing of his eyes. He shook his head. "I called K'Shawn today. He wants to see me too. My son wants to see me." I smiled. I guess that meant I had to let it sank in.
With that, he got up and walked out the door.
I talked to K'Shawn. He said he was coming home next week.
I called to Vivian. "Hello..." she answered. She was a bit weak but I sensed an happiness in her voice. There was laughter in the background. I knew that Tyrell was home.
"Girl, relax...Tyrell is home." I decided to invite Tasha over. But she was out of town.
I decided to just chill the rest of the day. I turned up the old school rap and clean and dust. I had to prepare myself so that I can put things back in storage. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to find out there was good memories in this house. I found K'Shawn's measurements itched on the wall of his room. I stopped at third grade. Jeremiah wasn't all that bad sometimes.
As LL Cool J belt out 'Rock The Bells' I went out to on the deck to find that leaves and debris from the neighbors was on the pool covering. I grabbed the net and was cleaning the pool when I heard: " Miss Keisha... you want me to do that?" I look up to see it was Tyrell. I laughed and came over to an embrace that send shivers down my spine.
He then captured my lips. I didn't intend to kiss him.
I fixed a little a salad for us as he poured the wine. "So how was Virginia?" I asked.
"Had to tie some ends up. I am quitting Med School." He announced.
I was dumbfounded. No.
"Ma needs me here." He said. I looked into his eyes. He was hurt.
"You can't. Vivian wants you to finish. I had a talk with James." I saw his reaction.
I told him what Dr. Gates proposed. I told him that I was going to do the best I can.
"Dad has been sick for years. He's highly functioning but he has his setbacks. I just don't want him to hurt Ma physically or mentally."
I put my hand on his. " We just have to pull together..." I told him. He squeezed my hand.
"No. And we have to stop doing what we did..." I said.
" I thought about you all three days. Come on...Baby...I need you....." he plead. He took my hand and put it to his hard crotch. "You do this to me..."
Johnny Gill was singing ' There You Go' as I lay on the bed. Here I go... Tyrell was over me, naked and kissing my bra and then my panties off.
"Wanna tie me up?" I asked. I grabbed the scarf that I wore to court, I kept it on the pole of my bed. " I can be Superman and save you." he said in between kisses. I tied up my wrist.
"Well, I am Lois Lane..." I replied and Lex Luther just tied me up. We laughed. I kissed him again. " Can I keep you tied up, Lois?"he asked. " I let you if you promise me you register and get your butt back to school." I said.
"You tempting me." He said with a grin. We kissed as I opened up my legs and he entered me. Damn. This Boy had this stroke. In minutes, I forgot about the scarf, leaving it somewhere on the floor. There more thrushes, the more curses came out of my mouth. I grabbed his ass and told him, "Yes......give it to me..." I screamed.
After a number of orgasms and me laying spent. He breathed laughing.
"They don't call me the man of steel for nothing." He boasted. I laughed and pushed him. "You weren't bad yourself....I never heard you curse before." I laughed. "No one never brought it out me..."
He checked his phone. He looked at my face. He saw the concern.
"It's not Ma...Keisha relax." He assured. There was silence. "If I hadn't told you...thanks for everything." After the long pause. He turn his phone camera on me. I tried to hide and throw a pillow at him.
"Come on, Bae let's make a movie!"