Chapter 9

He grinned and held out his hand. " Come my Lady, let me show you...." he said. I put my hand in his. I felt sticky and icky. I led him to my bathroom and into the shower. I turned on the water.
"Let me...." he said eagerly as he grabbed the bottle of Dove and the loofah.
The fragrance and steam filled the bathroom. He lathered me up really good. I stood under the shower and let the soapy bubbles slid off my body. Then I grabbed the loofah and soaped him done. I watched as the water as it ribboned off his muscular arms.
"You have a beautiful body..." I said in awe. He came closer to me. "No you are beautiful..." he murmured taking my lips. I then kiss down to his neck. His collarbone. I suckled his pecks and made my way down. I took his hardness in my hand and rubbed down his shaft. I looked up at him and smiled saying, " You aren't the one with talent..." With my mouth I showed him how skilled I was.
"Like a popsicle...." he sighed. We got out and was drying each other off.
"So how you like being with an younger man?" He asked. I smiled.
" It isn't bad....in fact....I am enjoying myself." I answered. " So when can I show you what this would do?" He asked rubbing his cock against my thigh. I took his mouth. At first, I thought I heard a noise. But no....
" Hey Keisha....." Tyrell and I looked at each other. It was Jeremiah.
"Keisha....girl....way you at!" Jeremiah yelled.
This mutherfucka. I told Tyrell to stay in the bathroom. I wrapped towel around me. Tyrell took another one from the closet.
"What are you doing here?" I asked firmly as I pulled the towel against me.
"Hey, just wanna check on you." He said. He was working an Adidas jumpsuit and Converse.
Please. "Nice but what do you want?" I asked.
Just about to mount a young stallion and this ass shows up.
"Come on, Keisha... I let you keep the house..." he plead.
" Yeah, I smelled something, Jeremiah.... it was a matter of time." I said sarcastically. " You didn't want to see me when you were with Dawn, your little jump off..." He was looking me up and down formalizing some thought.
"Keisha....we have a son." He stated.
"And he is away at college. You can see him and can call him. I have nothing to do with that. He started looking around in the house. He came to the kitchen and eyeing the container of strawberries and the can of whipped cream. He smirked.
"So....you still be thinking bout me?" He asked.
"Hell no...I am having my time." I told him.
" Well, I am not gonna stop you..." he replied.
"Well...don't let the doorknob hit your ass on the way out." I said as I walked him to the door and closed it before he said another word.
"So, where were we?" asked Tyrell. With a smile I came out of my towel.