Chapter 4

Vivian was not happy the days following. I got together with Tasha and Laverne to have a girl's night out. It took her mind off of her Cancer and the goings on in her house. She seem to glow then.
" You didn't tell us about your date..." said Vivian. Viv looked nice. She wore a black pantsuit. And I wore my red dress. A hot number. "We might run into Reggie.." she exclaimed. Nia was with her friends. Tyrell compliment us. James didn't look too happy but he nod. Vivian reassured him that it was a dinner party. I stood waiting for her. Tyrell looked at me.
"You're sexy, Miss Keisha.I am curious to know what's under that dress..." he flirted. I was speechless. " Look....Tyrell...I don't play games..." I tried to kill the situation. He gave me this look. Lust. "I don't either and I can show you...."
I tried not to think of Tyrell's statement. Or him. Vivian was anxious to hear about what happened with Reggie. I told them that I enjoyed it. " There's this club called Jay's...I know this DJ in fact he's a stripper...." Tasha informed.
So I found myself dancing with this guy. We were dancing to a medley of 90s hip hop mixes.
I asked who the DJ was. " His name is Relic." said Tasha. I was glad to see Viv dancing. She forgot about her troubles and let the music flow.
We came home and Viv wanted to sleep on the couch. Exhausted, I carried myself to bed. I was still high from the alcohol and contact weed.
I woke up to my thighs being kissed. My panties were pushed aside while fingers pull apart my lips. I felt a warm moist. I didn't stop it. It felt like a mouth. I moved against the fingers and the tongue until I climaxed. My toes curled and I came all over my lover's face and fingers.
I stood in the kitchen mug in hand,perplexed. Thinking how the dream seem real. Vivian was still asleep. Tyrell came into the kitchen in a light mood.
"Hey, Miss Keshia..." he greeted. I spoke back. I then informed that his Mom was still sleeping.
He said in the positive that it was good. He gave me this glaze over look and said , "You enjoy yourself...last night..." I nod.
" Well, I hope you didn't do anything you would do with me to someone else..." Before I can say anything, he hurried out the kitchen.
I stood there feeling warm.
My mom called me to tell me that Jeremiah came by to talk to her.
"He says he was foolish and wants to come back to you..." Mom replied. I rolled my eyes.
"Ma, I moved on ....." I told her. " I have plans now..."
She scoffed. "The man wants to work it out with you. Can't you forgive him?"
This crazy old hag. She was the reason I stayed with this sorry Nigga..taking up for him.
I quickly found the excuse of checking on Vivian to get me off the phone.
I came into the living room to find Viv up and hungry.
I decided to make her an omelet. I fried the bacon and cut up peppers and onions.
"It smells good in here!" Tyrell exclaimed. I smiled. I told him that I was making it for his mom. I didn't realize how close he was behind me. " You want some, Tyrell?" I asked.
"Yea....sure." He answered. "Well, get a plate..."I replied. He stood up looking at me with a smirk. I cracked more eggs. I looked up at him after I put Vivian's omelette on a plate.
"What is it, Tyrell?" I asked.
"I want some of that too..." he said giving me a look over.
I laughed. "Tyrell, I put diapers on your butt, Boy..." I answered.
"I'll let you take the boxers off..." he replied slickly. I spilled the orange juice I was pouring.
I took the dishcloth and wiped it. I was letting this young buck affect me. I told him that I will finish he egg as soon as I get Vivian situated.
" That alright, Ms. Keisha....I can get something out anyway." He replied. He had this look of satisfaction on his face as he left the kitchen. So he was trying to get to me?