Chapter 14

The truth was since I began missing around with Tyrell. I kinda ditched Reggie. I made a mental note to call him when I had time.
But Vivian always had a way of beating you to the punch. But I was glad to have her up and happy even when she was meddling.
"Tyrell had took me to my appointment yesterday and guess who we ran into?" she announced gleefully. So she planned a dinner party so that we can get together.
Laverne ditched out last minute so it was me and Reggie. He looking uncomfortable and Tyrell glaring at him. It had been awhile and I know that he was seeing someone but he was doing this out of kindness.
"I know that Keisha has been busy with my care and her home...she should have found time to call." Vivian said. I was trying had to chew my steak. But Reggie was a gentleman. "We all get caught up sometimes....but how have you been doing?" He asked politely.
" I have my days. But I feel better. I want my friend to be as happy as me. Keisha deserves someone nice."she declared.
Reggie looked at me. "She does." Tyrell scoffed.
"I love your yeast rolls. They are so delicious.." he replied.
"Well, Tyrell will you pass Mr. Lewis the rolls." said Vivian.
Tyrell picked the basket of rolls and threw them to him.
I later after dinner stood on the porch and apologized to him about the situation.
"She means well. So how are you?" He asked. I nod in the positive.
"I am engaged to a wonderful woman. And I miss taking her out tonight but Vivian is so sweet. Her son seem....detached."
I came back and sat to the table. Tyrell was glaring at me as Vivian asked if we were going out again.
" No... he's engaged." I answered. Tyrell seem to smirk. Vivian was disappointed.
" I made a fool out of myself. But you still need a nice man." She said. "So Jeremiah can stop coming around."
"I am good." I said. Vivian laughed. "If Laverne can find a man. I know you can. I know a friend of mine..." Tyrell lightly kicked my leg.
I was trying hard not to laugh. Later, I helped her to bed and told her I would be here early in the morning. She told me that I can come later.
On the way out I was cornered by Tyrell.
"So Mom's been setting you up with losers." He said seriously. " He hardly not a loser...Tyrell." I replied. He gave me a look. " If he is interested in you...he's a loser." He grabbed me. " You're mine." He pushed me against the door and captured my mouth.
What the hell I've got myself into. I pulled up to the driveway. The house was dark. 'K'Shawn and Jason must be out or asleep. Through the curtain I saw a dim light. I opened the door and cut on the light. To my surprise and a gasp I caught K'Shawn and Jason naked.