Chapter 10

Vivian wasn't feeling good this week. When she went to get Chemotherapy, she end up in the E.R. I end up staying at the Wright's. Nia was nervous. She stayed at home when we returned from the Emergency Room that day. Dr. Gates did not want to admit her. I have worked with him before I left the hospital.
Dr. Gates was very compassionate and had an excellent bedside manner. He looked solemn when he pulled me aside.
"I gave her months but it's up to her to be strong. I've seen people made it through years.." he informed. "Just keep her calm and stress free."
That meant me and James had to have a talk. And Tyrell. No I can't talk to him. My mind kept going back to the other night. When I looked at Vivian with IVs in her veins and oxygen in her nostrils, I pushed out me and Tyrell all over each other. The best sex......
"What's going on Keisha?" asked James. He looked like he was on the verge of emotions. Calm him down.
"We need to talk..." I replied. I looked over at Vivian to see that she was resting. I grabbed his arm and we step a distance from her room. I looked into James' tired and broken countenance.
"I am tired. And I know you are. She can pull through James but we can't upset her. She knows about your rants. You and Tyrell got to be civil with each other. The late night drinking got to stop." I plead.
He looked at me. " You are a good person, Keisha and you right. I am trying to with all my heart and soul to forgive her. I know I need help....but I resent her, Keisha. She gonna just die on me....." he sobbed. I grabbed him in an embrace. I never seen a man cry like a baby.
"We got to be strong...." I tried to comfort him.
"You don't even know the half...." he said sadly. I just stood there and held him in the middle of Triage.
Later that afternoon, we were back at the house. Nia had helped me get her on the couch and we made her comfortable. I made her a cup of tea. I noticed that Tyrell was not around.
I asked Nia. She told me that he went back to Virginia. "Yesterday." she said. I made some homemade soup. Vivian ate two teaspoons of it and had on a sip of tea. She could barely move.
"So much pain...." she murmured. James did not come home that night. "Please...Miss Keisha...please stay..." Nia plead. She had this helplessness in her eyes. I couldn't leave her even though I wanted the solitude of my own home. We sat around the sectional sofa trying to give Vivian comfortable and companionship.
She then took a peaceful nap after I gave her medicine. Nia borrowed my car and brought back fast food for dinner. I barely got the burger down and tossed the fries aside.
Nia and I decided to watch some Zombie Apocalypse movie.
The zombies was on this uprising. These zombies can talk. They were growling and encircling me and Nia. " Give is the child..." they growled. I refused clinging Nia against me. They keep moving closer towards us. Then they moved back to make way for one of them. I was speechless as it turned out the Zombie was...
"Tyrell!" cried Nia. I held her against me as they chanted, "Brain.....Brain....."
Tyrell gave me a rotten mouth smile and pulled down his torn boxes. He expose the largest dick ever and on the middle of him exposing himself the large corpse dick fell to the dusty ground.
I woke up with a start to find Vivian moaning incoherently in her sleep. She looked clammy and sweaty. I went to the bathroom and found a washcloth. I proceed to put the cold cloth on her head and cuddle her
"It's okay...Viv......." I murmured as I rocked her back and forth.
Nia sat up. A tear fell down her cheek.