Chapter 17

"What?" I asked. He looked at me with this smirk. " I need a place to stay...c'mon...Key." He plead. " I went through all the red tape and hassles for you to keep the house and you do me like this?" I thought about it. "Okay, but temporarily...." I said.
All he had to do was mind his business and get out of my way.
I checked on Vivian and the family. She was still in the woods like they say. I decided to go to the hospital.
"Where you going?" He asked me. He sat on the couch all comfortable with the remote.
"I am going to check on Vivian. Don't wait up." I answered.  "Why can't you let them chill for a while?" He asked. "James can handle his own family." I heard that before. Sounds like my mom.
I looked back at him with a irritated look and closed the door behind me.
" I need you tonight...." Tyrell whispered in my ear. Vivian was resting comfortably in her room. She had pulled through and in the next two days she was coming home.
"Where's your dad?" I asked. Tyrell had no answer. "I don't even know. He's back drinking again..." he said solemnly. "I've been with Ma all day... Nia says she's taking over." He took my hand and slip an object in it.
" I am going to the house...It's your call." He replied living me in the middle of the hall.
I looked in the middle of my hand to find a key.
Go home to my trifling ass ex or next door to the boy toy?
I was happy to see Vivian even though she was groggy talking.
"I am not going any where yet." She said weakly. I smiled and took her hand. It was still wrapped in gauze and an IV sticking from it.
"I won't let you." I said.
Afterwards, I was driving from the hospital. Debating whether to go home or take Tyrell's proposition.
If I park the car in the driveway, Jeremiah would get suspicious. Fuck him. I thought.
I pulled the car in the driveway. I got out and went across the street. Using Tyrell's key, I opened the front door. Inside I heard the T V going on. Tyrell came out the kitchen with a beer. He smiled. " Thought you changed your mind..." he said. So sexy. I thought.
"My ex husband is over tonight." I replied. Tyrell looked perplexed. " He's trying to move in..." I explained.
I stood in front of Tyrell. It was late summer, so I was wearing a sundress and wedges.
"Want a beer?" He asked with a smile. I agreed.
We settled on the couch looking at another Tyler Perry movie.
"So..." I chimed. " Is this a date?" He looked at me and took a swig of his beer. He put it on the coffee table.
"It's whatever you want it to be." He answered. I smiled mischievously and put my hand on his crouch feeling his already hard dick.
"Then teach me how to please you." I told him. He lit up. "Baby....just being here next to you pleases me." He replied.
I wasn't confused when my panties and bra were on the floor and my dress was somewhere.
I was on Vivian's couch kissing Tyrell's young hard body. He found his way between my legs. He put his finger in my core then in his mouth.
"You so damn nasty...I like nasty..." I hissed.
"Well, I got a supply..." he said sensually. I kissed his hard torso. "You work out..."
He chuckled. I then kissed to his hairy patch and before I got to my destination, I excused myself to go into the kitchen. I found the can of whipped cream.
"Oh....." he laughed. " I been feeling like a sundae." I giggled. He put his hands behind his neck. "Do what you most."
I put some cream in his navel and lots on his package. "So how many licks does it take to get to the cream filling?" I asked.
" You tell me..." he grinned. His grin was replaced by sex faces as I let my mouth and tongue to his manhood.