The talk

Scarlett's POV

Yesterday's therapy session replayed in my mind. I don't know why I took that play out of track. Did he knows that too? He does know, otherwise he won't ask me to talk.

"Scarlett? " Mr. Warren brought me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah-yeah..umm...Sorry what were you saying? " I tried to concentrate on his words.

"About Ethan.. " He paused. "You two goes to same school, right? "He continued.

"Y–Yeah" I nodded in response.

Wait! Did he asked about him because we goes to same school?

"So " He was spinning the pen on his fingertips. "Did you find some unusual behavior from his side? I mean fights or something?"

"Um.. I don't think so.."I shook my head."I am new to school, I haven't seen him much. " I actually didn't seen him much from the day I am here.

"Okay.." He nodded."It's kind of hard to get him talk."

"But didn't he was saying something yesterday in session? " I asked genuinely. I was curious to know about what he was talking and why there were bruises on his face.

"Yeah! he had a fight with some guys on that other day " He answered.

"Oh " That's all I managed to say.

"I don't know why I am talking about this to you.. I think it is because you have faced this situation already. You know what you needed back then.. " He paused.

"Yeah.. It's hard to forget all those suffering." I took a deep breathe I didn't knew I was holding.

"Scarlett.. I need your help to make Ethan talk..to let out all his emotions which he is trying to lock within him. You might be seeing him as a normal person roaming but he has a lot of things inside him which may explode any time."

I was blank.. Totally blank..
It's not like I don't want to help him. But I can't help him.
I don't even know if he needs my help.

" Mr. Warren.. I-I can't go through this phase again.. I am not anything better  to teach him... I-I am sorry. " I hesitated.I got up from my seat.

"I am sorry dear, I thought- umm never mind. It's okay" He apologized.

He came near me and shook my hand
"It was nice meeting you Scarlett. "

I gave a brief smile and left.

I got into my car. Tears started rolling down from my eyes. I closed my eyes and  rested my head back. Trying to slow down my heartbeats.