Answers

Scarlett's POV.

I got home and freshen up.
It was my second day at session.

I took out that anger scale chart from the drawer.

I checked it once again. There were few days where it scaled above 5. I kept it in my bag and got out of the room.

I grabbed a burger on my way to session and ate it in car.I was already getting late.

I spotted empty parking spot and I parked there.

I jogged to hall.

My footsteps were the only sound echoing in the hall.
People in circle were already busy in listening each other stories.

I reached to the circle and nodded to Mr. Warren.
He pointed me to sit.

When I entered,I didn't paid attention to the speaker in the group.

Ethan?
Wait!
Are they all listening to him?
And what the fuck happen to him?

There was a cut on the side of his lips.
He got bruises below his left eye.

He didn't looked at me, not even once.
He was just staring straight.
His hand was curled up in fist.

And I was just sitting there, trying to find some answers from his look.

" I tried to be better—after all of the shit happened but when this anger consumes me... "He sighed." I couldn't see who I am with or who am I hurting." He unclenched his fist.

He raised his head and glanced at me.

"Son, I wish this therapy help you and get you back your control. " Mr Warren console him.

He gave a half smile.

Again that battle between should I or should not started in my mind.

"Now that everyone is here. I want you all people to take a look at your chart." Mr. Warren instructed.

I took out my chart.

"Last week we just ranked our anger level. Now this week we are going to rank it with reason of our anger. In order to control, it's very important to know the source of anger. I'll provide you the sheet at the end of  today's session. Now we're going to do some activities." Mr. Warren continued.

I looked at Ethan, He was tensed. He was continuously rubbing his knuckles.

"Okay so this activity is about role playing. There will be two groups, one will be observers and other will be players. Observers will going to trigger the anger of the players. And players have to control it. By this we get to know what is the thing that affecting us." Mr. Warren said.

----*----

Mr Warren provided us with the role play sheets. I was in team of observers.

Few people have already acted out and now six of us are left.

This activity is kind of intense. As we have to put ourselves in such situation where we find difficult to stand.

I was going Through my sheets.

"Now from the observers team,we'll have Scarlett." Mr Warren announced.

I got up from my seat.

"And from the players team, we'll have Ethan." Mr Warren looked at two of us.

Did he do it intentionally?