The Scarlett Rose

Scarlett's POV.

Alekstin High school.

How can I not remember this school and those bunch of kids.

Anyways, that's the story for some other day.

It's finally senior year, freaking senior year.

I went toward the office room. The receptionist was not at the counter. I guess, I am the early bird here.

I looked around and took a seat near the counter. To kill time I took out my book.

I find my peace in reading and music.

"Heyy! Nice book, I have read it a while ago".

A girl with brown long hair wearing glasses, smiling came next to me.

I smiled back, " Yeah.. it's pretty interesting book for beginners " I said closing it.

"You must be new here. Hii, I am Hannah Jones." She brought her hand forward for handshake.

"Hii..I am Scarlett Rose." I took her hand.

And there is sudden change in her facial expressions, her eyes widened a bit.

"Are you from Kingspring High School?" She asked bit shocked.

"Umm..yeah" I said casually. I know this is not going to be how I expected it to be.

"You're The Scarlett Rose. Oh my god! You have no idea, whole school know about the Scarlett Rose. But not many have seen you."

Oh My Fucking God.

" You must be the new girl.. Scarlett Rose" the receptionist called me.

"Yeah."

I nodded to Hannah and went toward the counter. Thank god she called me at the right time because I don't know how to react to that statement back there.

-------*-------

I clenched my fist remembering those days. And I can feel that anger in me. I counted till 10 to cool down. And closed my locker.

"The Sun, The moon and The truth."
I said under my breath and back to peace.

That's what my favourite show taught me.

---------*--------
Ethan's POV.

"Hey man, last night game was damn fun". Jackson came from back and patted on my shoulder.

The hallway was empty, as usual we are always late as per the teacher.

"Yeah bro..you should have seen his fucking face after losing it "I said smirking.

"Yeah" he laughed.

We were about to enter in class.

" Hii everyone, I am Scarlett Rose. New to the town but not to the many of you, I think."

" Fuck ". That's what I said after seeing her.

She turned toward my direction. She was shocked too.

"Shit." And that's what she said.

She seems changed from last time I saw her.