Walked Towards

Scarlett's POV

I just wanted to scream.
Like literally scream and 'lose my temper and pull my hair' scream.

But here I was, looking here and there, trying not to look into those eyes. And digging my nails into palm.

Before I lose my shit,
Mr. Warren asked me to introduce myself.

"H-Hello everyone, I am Scarlett Rose, I grew up in Kingspring town. It's just me and my mom. New to this town.
I am fond of listening music and reading, a beginner.
And thing that is important to me is my new life." I said giving a quick smile.
"Welcome dear Scarlett" Mr.Warren smiled and nodded.
"Now Mr. Jameson , let us know about you." Mr Warren added.

"Um.. hello everyone, I am Ethan Jameson, I grew up in Alekstin town. It's me,my mom and dad.
I am fond of video games,reading and listening music. And for me my mom is important. Thankyou." he said and smiled a little.

---*---
Ethan's POV

"Friends, we all are here to share our problems and not to feel that we are alone. Your problem overcomes your emotions, behaviour and thoughts.
Here, I can't promise you to make it go away at once. But I can promise you that it will be reduce and you can gain control on it and that can happen only when we are in this together." Therapist said.

My heart rate increases. My jaw clenched.
I can't deal with these people, I can't be here, fuck, I don't want to be here.

I got up from my seat, avoid eye contact with everyone and walked fast toward door.

This place makes me angry even more. I ran my hands through my hair. I roared out of frustation.Ahhhh!

"FUCK"
I walked back and forth trying to calm myself, but all I want to do is hit something or someone.

The receptionist taken aback from my reaction.I shoot her glares and she went back on her work.

I need some fresh air. I stormed out of the door and went toward my car.

------*------
Scarlett's POV

".......only when we are in this together." Mr.Warren said.

I was listening very carefully and all of a sudden...
Ethan just got up and ran away.

Everyone was looking at him until he's gone.

"He's new to all of this, he need some time to go through this, let's just continue with our today's session." He gave a sympathetic smile.

This session was better, Mr. Warren gave each of us a chart of anger level scale which will help us in knowing our every day level of anger.

My previous chart was a disaster. Each and every day had an outburst.

I talked to Mr. Warren and asked him for an extra chart which he gave and I thanked him and went out of the door.

I scanned the parking lot and spotted his car.

Should I go and talk to him? Should I or should I not?

With every 'should I' in my mind all those argument hit me and with every 'should I not' all those heart pouring conversation with him ran in back of my mind.

I bit my lips.

Fuck it.

He is here for his mother.
His mother deserves better him.

"For the love of God" I said under my breath and walked towards him.