Genius Baby

Scarlett's POV.

"Miss Rose, this is Mr. Warren."

why would he call now?

"Mr.Warren? is everything okay?" This seems weird.

"I apologize for calling you at this hour. I was hoping to meet you tomorrow. Can you make it to my clinic tomorrow?" Mr. Warren said.

"Yes, Mr. Warren.... I hope everything's fine. " Did he knows about my last therapy?

"Yeah yeah everything's totally fine. It's just there's something I wanted to talk you about."

"Okay.. I'll meet you tomorrow after school at your clinic." I replied.

"Okay then. Meet you tomorrow."

why he want to meet me personally?

----*----

Ethan's POV.

' I trusted you when I said listen to me.'

'I listened. I was there when you needed me...wasn't I?'

I stopped the punching bag from swinging.
I took out my gloves.
Why can't I get her out of my mind? All I want her is to talk to me. Was all that a lie? All of that happened between us was nothing?

I ran my hands through my hair.

I was doing fine without her, without her thoughts. But now- now she came out of nowhere and brought back those memories.

I sat on the floor against the bed.

The moments I had with her in those few days were now hitting me like a train.

" Wait-wait! I remember some of those lines. " I took a sip of my drink.

"Okay! Okay try. " She chuckled.

"If I could rearrange the alphabets, I'd put U and I together. " I flashed her my brightest smile.

"Oh but I would put F and O together." She smirked and folded her arms.

I leaned forward on table.

"So, shall we? " I grinned.

"Oh god! Why didn't I saw that coming? " She threw her head back and laughed.

" Did it hurt? " I asked with concern.

"When I fall from heaven?" She mirrored my expression.
"Sweetheart,I never fall. You know angels can fly?right?" Her mouth curved into a smile.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" I continued with my lines.

"Actually, it's you. Because you just crashed and burned." She sassed.

"I feel like a library card, since I've been totally checking you out!" I rested my chin on my palm.

"Did you notice that I'm like a best seller? Currently unavailable." She mocked the dropping of mic.

"Okay! Okay! I give up" I surrendered.

"Told you! I am genius baby." She shrugged and took a sip of her drink.