Incomplete

Scarlett's POV.

I turned around and started to walk out of the door. I cannot sit with him..

Shit!

"Miss Rose, I think you're in right class. Where you heading? " Mr. Hill, our teacher entered carrying his books.

"I-I hav-" How should I tell him. I don't wanna sit here in this class. I wanna run.

"Find yourself a seat Miss Rose." He walked passed me.
I was still standing like a statue at my place holding my books tightly.My heart beats weren't at it's place.

"Miss Rose? Find yourself a seat." Mr. Hill said gesturing toward the empty seat. Now everyone was looking at me. I took a deep breath and seated besides Ethan.

Jackson gave a brief smile and I returned the same.

I glanced at Ethan from corner of my eye. He was doodling in his notebook.

He let out a sigh. I took out my book as well.
I shifted my attention to the class.

"So students, I have an announcement to make...you guys have an upcoming project which you have to submit after 2 weeks." Mr. Hill announced.

Everyone in the room sighed in disagreement.

"Mr. Hill, it's been just a week since we are back! How can you give us the project now! " Jackson whined like a baby.

Ethan shook his head over his friend whining.
Everyone was quietly enjoying the show.

"Mr. Davis, about that," He checked something in his register. "I paired you with Miss Rose." He said.

"What? " I, Jackson and unexpectedly person besides me yelled.

How am I going to deal with Jackson.
God! Help me!

"Seriously?" Jace tried to suppress his laughter.

We three glared at Jace at the same time.

"Now that you have brought up this topic, I am announcing the pairs for the project. " Mr. Hill said. He totally give a vibe of 'I don't give a fuck'.

Ethan was still glaring at Jackson. They are having this weird telepathy going on between them or may be it's just death glares? I rolled my eyes.

After few more announcement,Ethan was paired with a first row nerd who was,of course,afraid of Ethan. That guy gave a nervous smile to him and Ethan raised his hand with a smirk.

Jackson tapped on my shoulder and leaned."Listen, I know nothing." He said in hushed voice.

"Do I look like an Encyclopedia to you?" I hushed back and rolled my eyes.

Jackson Davis is just a guy with pretty look and nothing else. All he knows is nothing.Sometimes,I really feel sad for his parents.

He again tapped on my shoulder.

"Jackson!I don't know. We'll do something. Now for God sake....shut up. I don't want any detention because of you." I hushed back.

"Fine!" Jackson frowned and leaned back.

Ethan chuckled and shook his head.
I glared at him.

Soon,the bell rang.

I got up.
"Wait"Ethan held my hand. His touch was soft. It still gives me that butterflies in my stomach.

I exhaled and turned around.

His eyes...There was something that is making him incomplete. His eyes were like earth but with more green in it. But that sparkling eyes were looking deeply tired.

He cleared his throat.
" Can we talk?" He asked without breaking the eye contact.

He wants to talk..
He wants to talk..
Oh god! But I am not ready yet.

" Ethan.. I-I-" I stuttered. My heart was pounding. I don't know whether it is because his hand still holding mine or is it because he wants to talk to me.

He was waiting for me to reply.

"Bro! We have game to play! " Jace said standing against the door frame.

Ethan nodded and let go of my hand. My skin was aching for the touch, the warmth of his hands.

And he left before getting an answer from me.

----*----

Somehow the day passed by quickly.
Edwin got a call from her aunt during lunch break so he left. Hannah was whining over her classes and how every teacher is giving the projects.

And Right now I am at Mr. Warren's clinic,waiting.

"Miss Rose, you can go now." The receptionist said to me.

I nodded and went inside Mr. Warren's room. He was doing some paper work on his desk.

"Miss Ross, have a seat." Mr. Warren said.

"It's Scarlett. " I gave a brief smile.I let him refer me by my first Name.

He smiled.
"Okay Scarlett. I am sorry to call you at that hour.I have a flight to catch tonight and I won't be back before weekend. "He apologized.

"It's okay Mr. Warren. But what's the matter? " I asked him out of concern.

"Scarlett, in your registration form you mentioned about your previous therapy sessions.Since, you mentioned it..we had to go through your previous report to know you better and to provide you better treatment."

My heart was pounding. I don't think about stuff,which I don't like to talk about. Talking them out makes them feel real.

I nodded.

"You mentioned about a trip you went last year in your previous reports. Am I right? " He asked with utter politeness.

"Y-Yes.. " My heart is going to explode in any minute.

He waited.
"And it looks like you don't want to talk about it" He observed.

I looked down on my hands.

"I have come very far from what my previous reports show here, Mr.Warren." I exhaled.
"I-I have learnt to control my anger. But there's still something—I don't want to talk about and now I'm okay without saying those things aloud." I said it without making an eye contact. "Atleast they keep me sane. " I chuckled nervously.

He nodded and took out some other file from his drawer.

"But sooner or later you have to say it aloud. You know that right? If not to me but to someone whom you trust. " He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah—I know. " I nodded.

"Talking about someone...it seems like you know Ethan Jameson. "

"Huh?" I was blanked. Did he just said Ethan?

"You took an extra anger chart for him on first day, right? I saw you two gets awkward in each other's company. " He said as if stating a fact.

So he did do that intentionally! Pairing up together.

----*----