Concerned

Heyo folks! The day I decided to keep it on hold, I thought I would be able to complete it soon but... 👉 👈
I couldn't💔.. I have only wrote 4-5 chapters yet(that too without editing and proof reading). And the worst thing is my exams are rescheduled. Again. I don't know when it is happening. Maybe September? So,why to wait this long..when I can publish few till then.

So here comes the new chapter. It contains 'Sexual Scenes'. So, if someone who are not comfortable with such scene can skip it.

And for this chapter, I would like to thanks my dearest girl Preetypri19 for helping me to get this chapter done. ❤❤❤❤. And l_ashxo, my new Wattpad friend, for reviewing it. Guys, do check her work 'Love was never easy' as well. She is the sweetest person and the amazing writer.

***

Ethan's pov

"You remember that how we kicked his ass " Jace smirked.

"Yeah it was freaking awesome." I grinned looking at Scarlett who was sitting close to me.

"You guys are unbelievable." She shook her head and chuckled.

The wind wasn't that chilled. We all were sitting outside under the sky. All of this was something.....soothing to me.

I took a deep breath. Scarlett tilted her head and looked at me. I shook my head and gave her a quick smile.

Jenna was glaring at us. No doubt, she is hot and beautiful but I am not into her. I mean, I have known her from years. We did kissed once and that was enough for me to learn that we can't be a thing and she knows it well.

Scarlett held my arm resting her head on my shoulder, bringing me back from my thoughts. She smiled. There is something about this girl. It's been just some few days since we met and I know we'll be gone and I don't know...

Wait..what's happening to me? Why am I so concerned ?

I sighed and got up from my place. I need drinks. I avoided making an eye contact with her.

"Anyone up for another drink?" I asked, Jackson raised his hand in response and I nodded and headed back in.

I ran my hands through my hair and entered into kitchen. I took out the box from fridge. I took out one can and had couple of sips. I heard footsteps coming closer.I turned around and found Scarlett standing across the table.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hey! I was just heading out." I said, grabbing the other can.

"Don't worry they already passed out. Jenna and girls left shortly after you left and Jackson and Jace both are dozing off outside. I told them to go to their rooms but they didn't listened so I pulled blanket on them." She said.

"Okay" I nodded.
The lights were off except the kitchen. She walked towards me, examining.

"What happened?" I cupped her face from one hand,running circles with my thumb.

"Nothing"She shook her head and shut her eyes,biting her lip. I pulled her closer and pressed my lips against hers. At first, I kissed her softly but all I could think about right now is making her moan my names.

Lust was clouding my sane mind. Maybe it is just a sexual tension between us and nothing else or maybe there was? There is just one way to find that and that is something I can see in her eyes as well.

I lift her up making her sit on the table without breaking the kiss. Her hands landed around my neck pulling me close to her.

I don't know if she wanted to have more or not, so I waited for her for some signal.

"Let's get into your room?" She Whispered in my ear , I smirked and kiss her in return after she get off the table.
She placed her hand in mine and we slowly get into my room direction.

As we enter into my room, I pulled her closer and kiss her passionately. She moaned softly between the kiss.
I picked her up and gently laid her down on bed. We both were gasping for air.

Her hazel brown eyes were mirroring the same lust same passion, I was holding in mine.

I can't wait for another minute and got between her legs.

I took off her t-shirt. I liked the color she was wearing underneath it. It was some type of green color which did suit her.

I start kissing her neck. Kissing, sucking. Her moans were filling the room. She moaned as my hand goes lower from cupping her jaw to strips of her bra.I stopped and looked at her for permission, she smiled and kissed me in response. I unclipped her bra.
"That's -the beauty" I was amazed and she chuckled covering her mouth.
I sucked her right nipple and then left. she moaned and groan under my touch and tongue. My other hand moved down on her waist and stopped on the denim shorts she was wearing. I looked up to her and she nodded biting her lips.

I unbuttoned her shorts and slide my hand inside. The warmth and wetness between her legs made my finger slide inside in one go. I rubbed her and suck her breast at the same time, making her digging her nails on my back.
Her moans and curses in between were so sexy.

"Sure you wanna do it?" I asked her just to be sure. "Yess!"She groaned and I smirked and kissed her.

I took out condom from my drawer and wore on my length and rubbed my manhood above her core. She moaned taking the fistful of sheet. Her eyes rolled back in utter pleasure as I enter into her slowly at first, we both groaned.I picked up my pace and her moans grew loudly, digging her nails into my back, rolling her eyes back.
Just I was about to remove my self she got over me, riding.
I placed my hands on her hips. Soon,We climaxed with a loud groan and curses. By the time we both were breathless and sweating alot.
She fall on my chest with a sigh of relief.

"That was amazing" She said in the crook of my neck.
"Fuck yes!" I agreed, parting her hair in side.

We both went to washroom to clean ourselves and got back in bed as sleep took over us.

***
Whew.. That was hell of a chapter. It was kind of hard to write it in male POV. I hope you all liked it..❤