Eyes Stucked

Scarlett's POV

It was such a long day.
First day couldn't be more awkward.

I started my car and made out of the parking lot.

Those green eyes.

My mind keep getting back on that face, on those eyes. They were sad and confused.

You should be mad at those eyes.
Weren't those one of the reason to gain you such popularity in your new school?

fuck them!
Oh! not literally..

Like I said you can't change something about yourself so easily.

I stopped at a cafe on my way back home.

As I entered the cafe, It was a beautiful cafe with booths against the wall with big windows and counter in front of entrance.

I inhale that strong coffee aroma.

Coffee is my medication. It's bitter sweet taste. That strong fragrance is love.

I went toward the counter.
A middle-aged woman, with a angelic smile asked me "what can I get you, kid?"

"Hey, I would like to have a cup of Coffee and a cheese veggie sandwich."I replied with gentle smile.

"Okay honey, your order will be at your table."she said. And I paid for my food.

The cafe was not crowded at this time,so I got a window table empty.

It's 4 in noon and I have to attend that session at 5:30. I guess I have enough time to not to be late.

I had my food and dude.. it was delicious.
And coffee was perfect as I expect it to be.

I made to home on time.Mom was not at home.

Now I have some time to freshen up and get ready for session.

I changed my top and decided to wear my hoodie on the same jeans.

I grabbed my mini bag carrying some necessary items.

Time to meet some more new people Rose.
------*------
Ethan's POV

I took a deep breath, tapping on steering.

Just take a deep breath.

I ran my hands through my hair for the last time and I got out off the car.

It was a three storey building in front
But the campus was huge. There were gardens with different kind of flowers and sides were covered with trees.

I entered the building, reception was in left side of the door and there was door in front for entering the other hall.
I went toward reception. The receptionist asked my details and directed me to go in that hall.

My heart rate was increasing, may be anxiety. I took some deep breath before opening the door.

There were group of people sitting in circle.
And a man in his late 40's saw me and stopped in middle of something he was saying and gave me a smile. I think he is the therapist. I nodded and make my way towards the circle.

"Friends, let's welcome our new member  Mr. Ethan Jameson." He addressed.

And everyone looked towards me.
But my eyes were stucked on just one person, those hazel brown widened eyes. I clenched my fist.

It was a long eye contact until the therapist asked me to join them.

I took a nearby seat.

And he started the session.

He begin with explaining the purpose of therapy in group.

He seems geniune and nice person.

He asked everyone to introduce them to group by stating what introduction should include.

------*------