Tiger

Scarlett's POV.

" Where are you going, young lady?" Mom crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"A date? " I said wearing my shoes.

"What's his name?" Her mouth curved into a smile.

"Edwin" I smiled back.

I checked my phone its 6 now,we headed downstairs.

I went to kitchen.

Door bell rang.

"Hello Mrs. Rose." I heard Edwin.

"Hello Young boy. You must be Edwin, am I right?" She talked to him.

"Yes-"

"Hey" I entered and stand beside mom.

"Hey Scarlett." He smiled.

He was wearing black t shirt underneath his blue denim jacket and as usual wearing his best smile.

"Don't be late. Stay safe. Enjoy." Mom side hugged me and smiled.

----*----

"Edwin?Where are we going?" I asked as we crossed the outskirts of the town.

He didn't answered.
His body was tensed. He was continuously checking the side mirror.

I turned around, there were few cars far from us.

"Now listen to me carefully girl. You are not going to scream or try to do anything stupid."he said more of like an order.

I was taken aback. The way he said was bit scary and it boiled up my rage.

"What? Stop the Car or I am gonna hit fucking shit out of you, man." I moved forward toward the driver seat.He grabbed my hand.

"Woah woah! Easy there tiger." He was trying to hold back his laugh.

And then he burst into a real good laugh. I keep staring at him like a fool.

"You are feisty,girl." He roared.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?..You scared the shit out of me."I hit him on the arm.

"Ouch! Tiger." He rubbed his arm.

I looked outside the window.
The scene replayed in the back of my mind. I felt more stupid just by thinking about it. It made me laugh and soon Edwin joined me and we both burst into laughter.

-----*-----

It took almost one hour to reach our destination.
It was a Fair.
It's colourful lights brighten up my inside.
A wide smile plastered on my face.
I looked at Edwin who was waiting for me to say something.

"Let's go." I smiled and He hold my hand.

And I was blushing at that moment.

It was beautiful Fair.
In right hand side there were rides and games zone and in left there were food stalls.

"So,where are we heading first?" He asked and looked back and forth at food stalls and games zone.

"We are going for rides first." I dragged him towards right.

----*----

" Okay—okay, should we?" Edwin asked.

We both were out of breathes because of all those screaming from top of our lungs on those rides made our throat dry.

We started with bumper cars which was well...a good start.
Then the real fun started when we get into music express,all those songs and the rotation with the beats...that was fucking terrific and then the Rollar coaster.

And now we both are standing in front of Ferris wheel.

"Hell yeah Edwin!— It's the must ride." I replied trying to control my breathe.

We bought the tickets for Ferris wheel.

You know,Ferris Wheel is always a fun ride and actual fun are not those continuous rotation but the stopping on top.

View of City lights from the top is best part of today. I took out my phone and captured some pictures of it.

" You are not what you look like, Scarlett." He commented.

"And why would you say that?"I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't mean in negative way, I mean to say is you are more fun than you look like. You seems like bit shy but you are not. And I like that about you." He said it,just like that.

I chuckled.

"Well, then welcome to the Mysterious World of mystery girl." I raised my shoulders and grinned.

"Mystery girl, huh? " He chuckled.

Soon we got out of the ride then clicked some photos, funny videos of each other.

We went to the Food section. We were busy in our talks and some one almost bumped into us. We were just inches apart.

"What the fuc-" The other guy snapped.

"So Sorry dude, our bad."Edwin apologized.

Of course! it has to be him, right Chuck?