Chapter 30

Seokjin

"Don't think about anything else Hyung" his voice broke my resolve.

It was THE JUNGKOOK, THE GOLDEN MAKNAE ... and to see him struggle, so vulnerable, it hurt.

My heart was pounding, all I wanted was to hide him in me... keep him for myself, meeting Ken had reminded me how much I have been holding myself back... and why can I not go after what brings me joy.

He was waiting ... his eyes hopeful and in panic at the same time.

I am in love with him and nothing could change it and I wanted him to know that, I wanted the whole world to know that.

He placed a small peck on my lips, "Just say if you will give me a chance, if you will love me too?"

I pulled him into another kiss not wanting to let go, before I came back to my senses... it was soft and chaste, very much like him in the beginning until, he took control. He licked, sucked and bit my lips until I gasped and took that moment to explore every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

His lips, soft yet forceful against mine. His teeth grazing my lips sensually I lost ... he was still far away I pulled him closer, I was holding his entire weight on me but still it felt like there as lot of space in between us, I moved further into him only to meet his toned body.

I don't know how long we kissed, but when he finally pulled a bit away from me... his expression was pure delight and surprise. A corner of my mind wondered, if this is how a first kiss should be.... Is it his, how can it be so good?

"So...?" he smiled, still on top of me as he ran his knuckled over my cheek.

I could only nod... I was afraid of how I might sound.

He simply kissed me again, this time lightly as if he was holding something precious. My heart fluttered both at the earlier passion and this delicate care.

"You look so beautiful... so flustered" he smiled, and I tried to hide myself feeling my blush getting stronger as my face turned hot.

"You promise not to take it back?" He asked after pulling back again and I could only nod.

"I won't have it a secret" he said his tone started authoritative, "at least within our team" it ended like a whine...

I chuckled at his attempt at dominance finally gaining control over my brain to frame a response, "it is not like they don't know"

"I don't care" I laughed with me, "I want them to know you are mine... that we are official"

"possessive, are we?" I nodded, "I am too"

"Really?" he sounded happy to know that, "how many have you kissed before?" I couldn't hold back my curiosity.

He was laughing at me now, "You". "Are". "My". "first". "Kiss" he placed a peck between every word.

"how come you are so good then?" I blurted out before realizing what I had said, I quickly pushed him away and got up.... Only to find him smirking... "was I that good hyung?" he winked as he pulled me back.

"Only because I have nothing to compare", Gosh... I didn't know I can be this cringy... "I am sorry" I quickly apologized.

To my dismay, he was actually enjoying this.

"Jungkook" I chided him, "forget what I said..."

"Nope" he tightened my hands around me, "I like this Jinnie.... My Jinnie" and his tone suddenly changed "what did your friend want?"