Chapter 18

Jungkook

"Don't tell me you are going to workout again!!" Tae looked disappointed, it has been a month since we came back from the tour and we finally gathered after a quick break.

"Just an hour" I smiled, "why don't you join?"

"I don't want too", he pouted "I thought we were going to play"

"promise I will join you soon" I ran before he could throw any more tantrums, "Hyung am going to the gym and Tae wants to play" I called out to Jimin who was in the common area watching TV

"not again, he is going to be complaining for a whole day" Jimin sighed, "is this your latest obsession?" he asked

I just ignored him, it is not an obsession, but I was actually on a mission – I need to build my muscles and if possible, grow a couple of more inches taller so that I can finally match Jin Hyung's physique.

His body was unimaginable, broad shoulders, dainty waist and surprisingly he had perfect abs too and all that combined with that luscious lips... I groaned.

I need to concentrate... getting a stiffe in middle of workout is not a good idea.

"hey Hyung" Soobin, new trainee in our company, entered our shared gym. If only I could have his height...

"hey" I responded, "how's the sessions going?"

"gruesome" he responded, earning a chuckle .... i remember those days, "don't give up but do take care of your health"

I looked up when I heard no response, only to find him staring at someone with his mouth hanging open... I craned to look and to my dismay, it was none other than Jin Hyung.

All my concern for him vanished and I wanted to strangle him, instead I could only grind my teeth unable to stop him or anyone around us from admiring perfection.

"Yah..." I raised my voice to get his attention, "get out if you are not working out"

"Er... sorry" he quickly walked away, but then Jin had heard and chided me "why are you being rude to him?"

I sighed; I just can't seem to catch a break.

"I was not..." I said, how long has he been here.

He laughed, "he is just a kid jungkooka ... be softer in your approach"

"okay Hyung" I sighed; I can't win this... odds are never in my favor.... so much for being golden maknae... it never worked with him.

We continued to work out in silence and after some time he called out "am gonna shower..."

"I will need 15 more minutes" I answered, starting the treadmill.

"Am leaving now" he answered, freshly showed he looked so yummy... his face flushed pink and he stood a good distance away and avoided looking at me in the eye.

Do I stink, "can you wait Hyung, I will quickly shower and join you"

He still avoided looking at me but answered, "sure... do you want something to eat. I am hungry"

"Let's go out and grab a bite" I was excited, "sure, I will wait for you in the café"

"Will join you in 10" I almost ran towards the shower; I didn't want him to change his mind.

------

I gritted my teeth, yet again. This time it was Rapmon Hyung who was sitting close to Jin, he had his hands thrown over him as they both were laughing at something on their phone.