Chapter 36

Jimin

I turned away unable to control my second-hand embarrassment at Jin Hyung's antics... the crowd was going crazy seeing him wink and throw a flying kiss towards the camera, laughing at his PJ.

He looked bright and lovely on stage, making jokes and his expression were so funny I could hardly stop laughing.

"Hyung" I whined in mike, "please stop... the jokes are horrible"

"they when did you fall down laughing?" he countered, "my jokes literally made you fall for me"

"no they suck" I laughed, "I know they will suck even before you tell them"

"Yes... we all know how right your instincts are" Jin turned to the crowd, "we have enough proof in Run BTS"

"burn" Yoongi said in the mike, "but Hyung... your jokes are horrible"

"Ahh... Yoongiya" Jin turned and whispered in his ears, of course with the mike held pretty close, "it's okay ... I won't let them know how much you love my jokes. I will keep it a secret"

Yoongi got a bit flustered at the sudden close contact... his expression turned soft as he tried to control his smile and the crowd collectively "awwwed".

I looked at Jungkook, who was just admiring Jin Hyung with a soft smile from afar... they both have been very careful on stage and in public eyes... always maintaining a friendly at the same time casual banter... to an extent they were now shipped as mom and son.

Namjoon of course turned into to a dirty kink... but then that as only off stage.

Our interaction time was over and then we started with next song... and by the time we finished, I was right next to Jin Hyung when someone screamed "Papi" so loud in the audience and to say his expression, on hearing it, was stunning was an understatement.

He was actually flustered, but he masked it well... and what started as a smirk ended up as a shy smile.... Crowd was going crazy yet again.

(A/N: his smile killed me with its cuteness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6DvtWzy37w)

------

"So PaaaPiiii" I screamed as I entered Jin Hyung's room... we were scheduled to do a live streaming and I just didn't want to miss out the opportunity to tease him.

"not yours" Jin smiled, as he let me in.... "take it up with Tae"

"I liked you better when you were less sassy" I sat, we had our camera's and tablet set on the table.

"accept it... I am just better than you" he joined me, "I ordered stake... I thought we can keep it casual... have a friendly conversation over dinner and respond to live comments"

"you are no match for jibooty" I winked, completely ignoring what he said about food.

"so you say" he laughed, "Jungkook said he might join a bit late"

"I am not sharing" I said, "but let's start... Tae is waiting"

"whoosh" Jin made a whipping sound

"I really don't like you now" I laughed, he had become a lot lighter, joked easily, laughed more.... His transformation was amazing. It was hard not to laugh once he starts joking.... But also, he held that serious mode when needed making him as dependable as eldest.

My admiration for him just grew multiple folds.

"but I love you jiminaaa" he held is heart, "Hyung is hurt"

"just start Hyung" I laughed and moved the food... the live went smooth and we joked, teased each other and I actually had fun enjoying his antics.