Chapter 38

A/N: Time skip and pure fluff :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook

"Jungkooka...." Yoongi screamed the minute they switched off the camera, "just what were you thinking?"

It was our New Year live, and I had just teased Seokjin Hyung to my heart's content. I also made a public statement 'let's show them this year' while looking into his eyes.

It has been 5 years since I laid my eyes on him in that fateful concert. To say it is becoming impossible to hide my feeling for him is an understatement. I wanted the whole wide world to know that we are together. That he chose me....

"Jungkook" someone smacked me on my back, "stop daydreaming and answer Yoongi Hyung's question" Hoseok Hyung said, while Namjoon Hyung had a serious expression as he watched us in silence.

"I covered it well" Jin said, defending me, "why are you guys making it a big deal"

"We are not Hyung" Namjoon sighed, "have you seen the analysis video's on youtube about two of you?"

But I chuckled... I love them, some even accurately captured our fights and it was funny how sometimes they overstretch the truth... but they are enjoyable, nonetheless.

Rest frowned at me... I shrugged, "what they are entertaining!!", earning a sigh from Jin. He always thought am a little obsessed with them.

"Nothing worse that TaeJin or NamJin" Jin argued, "it is all theory anyways"

"It's okay Hyung, I didn't say anything bad... but am sorry" I jumped in before they get into an argument, Jimin and Tae just watched us from the side... I envied them.

"You almost spilled if not for Hobi" Namjoon said, "what were you thinking"

"He was not thinking" Yoongi sighed, "that much was clear"

"I actually want to" I said, looking at them "I really want to become public"

"You think people will be okay?" Yoongi frowned

"you said the same when I wanted to get tatoo during one of our Live" I tried to convince, "but people did accept"

"Yeah... but after a lot of complaints" Hobi sighed, while "how about that girlfriend scandal that broke out" Namjoon pointed out, "did you forget who got hurt the most"

That shut me up.

I know how much Jin was hurt with that incident. I wanted it to be a surprise, I got his initial tattooed on my ring finger ... I am King of Jin Army, and to indicate Jin owns my ring finger, even if there is no ring.... I had only told him am meeting my friends.

He was mad possessive, that's me saying. I sighed... worst 2 days of my life, even worse than my trip with Jimin Hyung.

"that was different" I argued, but my eyes fixed on him "what do you want Hyung?"

"Let's do it" he smiled at me, "at least people will stop shipping you with someone else"

"Possessive, are we?" I hooked my hands around his waist, he just shrugged. His persona was truly amazing.

Namjoon sighed, while Hobi and Yoongi Hyung just shook their head giving up.

"Should we too?" Tae said, "I would like my happy ending too"

"I give up" Namjoon threw his hands in the air, "do what you want"

"how about this Hyung?" I stopped him, "we will ease it in, like how we introduced Jin Hyung into our team"