Prologue

Soekjin closed his eyes as he pulled over another sweater, taking in the silence  that surrounded him. There was no laughter, no squealing, no BTS songs blaring in the background.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he opened his eyes again to look around the empty house.

He only felt cold constantly no matter how many layers he had on him.

The neighbors had left him with so much food, only he had no appetite. He slowly got up and threw them all in the trash, before walking closer to the memorial table that now had his 18-year-old sister's picture framed surrounded by flowers, right next to his parents.

What do I do now? he sat down his back against the wall facing his sister's picture for who do I carry on?

It had been four days since his sister's funeral, his office had learned the situation and had given him permission to use all his leaves if he wanted.

At nineteen he had lost all his family and had become the legal guardian of his sister who was only thirteen. His parents had left behind more than enough for them to survive financially, so he could continue his college and playing the role of a parent came to him naturally.

Soekjin was an introvert, despite his amazingly good looks. He had a kind heart but no friends. His sister had been his only friend, daughter and mother at times.

He loved her like his own daughter and now his world seemed to have stopped. I will join you guys, he decided as he wiped his eyes, having no reason to continue.

---------

"Hyung" Jungkook whined loudly "am not getting this step right"

Hoseok shook his head, they were part of the famous boy band BTS, and Jungkook their youngest is the most stubborn, hardworking brat he had ever come across.

"He won't stop until he get's it right" Yoongi smiled at tired Hoseok "better to get it over with it now"

Hoseok cursed out loud as he got up and walked towards Jungkook who stood with a bright smile yelling "Thanks Hyung"

"Turn your left foot slightly inwards, before pushing back to the right" Hoseok said, ignoring the younger's bunny smile "try it soon, we need to rush back for the interview in another 2 hours"

"like this?" Jungkook asked, immediately following his bandmate's instruction but slipped and fell hard on his back "Ouch"

Jimin and Taehyung, who were watching this burst out laughing earning a pout from the younger, but his eyes got serious with determination

"You guys are in trouble" Namjoon chuckled "he is going to get it now, and then chase you guys for laughing till end of the world"

"Yeah" Taehyung stuck his tongue out "but he will have to catch me first"

Namjoon sighed, his teammates were weird, but he loved them. Especially the youngest, who had joined them when he was 13 and they have been together for five years now.

Jungkook was shy when had first joined but now he was the most outgoing, energetic and dedicated member.

It took Jungkook another 10 minutes to get the move right, he replayed the entire choreography once again and gave his bunny smile once Hoseok approved.

"Yahhhh" true to Namjoon's words, he then turned his attention towards the two who had made fun of him "I got the whole sequence right"

"so what?" Jimin laughed moving closer to Yoongi, a safe spot just in case "and call me Hyung, you brat"

"Guys" their manager entered the practice room "time to get ready for the interview"

"I will get you later" Jungkook whispered silently, as he ran next to Namjoon and complained "they are ganging up on me again"

"I wonder if he would ever grow up?" Yoongismiled looking at their youngest "but I do hope his passion stays the same nomatter his age"