Chapter 32

Jungkook

"You got it" Hobi Hyung said softly, "in fact you perfected it.... long back... why don't you take a break now?"

"Just this last part" I continued, it felt like am still missing it by half a beat.... 

We were doing our last round of practice before leaving for the tour in next three days and I was determined not to let my new relationship take any hit because I didn't perform right.

I finished and finally crashed next to Namjoon Hyung, I saw Jin still practicing in a corner only he was doing the choreography of a different song. I smiled, if anything his determination had increased ten-fold as it was to earlier.

Rapmon hyung handed over water bottle to me, "stop ogling after your boyfriend"

I shook my head before gulping down the water when he smiled wider, "Ahhh... my Kookie is shy"

"Hyung" it sounded somewhere closer to a whine; I cleared my throat "can you blame me?"

"Nope" he turned to look at Jin, he had slowly eased up to the idea of me having a boyfriend, and was more supportive when he saw how hard we worked not to let it impact the team, "he looks hot"

"Hyung!!!" I was now actually whining

But he ignored me, "Jin Hyung.... Come here before you tire yourself out. You need to take care of yourself too"

I sighed, somehow my entire team ends up taking Jin's side... not that I blame them, but I can't help feeling a bit jealous.

"almost done Joona" he yelled back, without breaking his routine and after two minutes walked towards us and sat next to me.

I handed him a towel and water bottle, and he turned pink instantly. I had to stop myself from kissing him in front of the staff.

Simple gestures left him flustered, I learned over time with Jin – it was the small things that mattered a lot.... And I was lucky that he did the same for me.

I started massaging his neck softly, using any chance to touch him.

I sighed; we had decided not to do anything more until the tour is over (until am legal adult!!! Like it matters but he had been so stubborn, I had to give in) but he is a walking talking temptation and it became harder to control.

Jimin suddenly sat on my lap, breaking my thoughts I quickly pushed him away only to find camera on us... they must be shooting for some bomb footage... "You stink shorty" I laughed and started a fake fight with Jimin.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Jin sitting up straighter and rotate his shoulders as if that's all it was... an innocent neck massage, but I can clearly see him fighting to hide a blush.

"You got distracted" Jimin laughed after we saw the camera director moving away, and I could only mutter a "thanks"

"It's okay" he smiled, "it was actually sweet to see Jin Hyung lean into your touch"

"What?" I was surprised, does he?

"Yeah..." Jimin winked at me, "if only Tae is that sweet"

"am sorry you have an idiot for a boyfriend" I laughed, I could see Jin and Namjoon talk about something, and Tae play some game on his phone.

"hey" Jimin smacked my shoulders, "he is my idiot and you don't get to bitch about him"

I sighed giving up on those two and focused on my boyfriend... I still can't believe he is mine.

"Are you sure about meeting Bang PD?" Jimin asked worried.

"It's better he hears from us" I simply said, "I have a feeling Sejin and Hobeom Hyung knows already"