Chapter 24

Taehyung

We were out shooting for our regular game show, and all I could sense was tension amongst members.

Jin moved away rather harshly when I hugged him, Jungkook didn't glare as usual challenging me, Yoongi was more sullen than usual, Namjoon was awkward... I focused on Hoseok Hyung who seemed to be equally clueless as me.

So, I had zoned in on Jimin, who seemed guarded and honestly, he would not hide things from me. "What happened?" I whispered into Jimin's ears.

"I don't know" Jimin sighed, as he also moved away from me.

"Jiminnnaaa" I followed him, even our staffs could detect the change in the air, and our set was unusually quiet except for PDs instructions and staffs working.

"Leave me alone Tae" Jimin said, "I don't know, and I don't like it"

"Yes" that I had to agree, "this is weird"

"Why don't you go bother someone else?" Jimin asked, his tone not harsh but slightly stiff. 

"What are you guys doing?" Hobi joined us with a soft smile, he sat down dragging Jimin with him.

"Do you have any idea why those four are acting weird?" he whispered, I shook my head a little bit happy that I am not the only one clueless.

Jimin looked beyond me, but then just shrugged his shoulders "Nope"

"Why do I think you are lying" I added, "you know when I can sense when you do.... you are my soulmate"

"hmmm" Jimin didn't even bother responding and it hurt, he was keeping secrets from me. I looked at Hobi Hyung, who seemed to me looking at Jimin with a weird expression

"What Hyung?" I asked him, "you sense it too right... and Jin is not himself, and Kookie has gone into to his silent mode again?"

"What?" He was surprised, "I was worried for Namjoon" he looked at our leader, "what happened to Yoongi Hyung and Jungkook"

"So you know what happened between Jin and Namjoon?" I asked, but Hobi just shrugged, "he didn't tell me... only that he made a fool of himself".

I turned my focus on Jimin who sat there silently with his eyes closed, lost in thought. Hobi hyung continued, "I thought he was going to propose to Jin, but that is not the case..."

That caught my attention, maybe Jimin knows more. 

"Jiminnnaaa" I laid my heads on his laps, "why won't tell me why Jin Hyung is upset"

"I don't know" his voice carried an edge to it, why won't he look at me.... "fine, but happened to others?"

He quickly stood up, pushing me off his lap, "I DON'T KNOW" he yelled as his eyes filled with tears.

"But..." why is he crying?, was there any stupid online comment that hurt him? Did someone say something? Why wouldn't he talk to me...

"Just, let's finish the shoot and until then leave me alone" he walked away, leaving everyone in the room surprised.

Jimin, no matter how angry or upset has always been the most thoughtful person and collected person. I have seen him cry on many occasions but this time, I didn't have a clue how to comfort him.

--------

"Park Jimin" our PD sighed, "I am sorry but you are spacing out again"

"Sorry" he quickly corrected his posture, ready to play the part and being the professional that he is, his expression quickly changed to cheerful.