Chapter 22

Yoongi

I sighed looking at the line distribution, again very minimal for Seokjin. I know for a fact it bothered him, but again he would joke about it like it was okay.

I looked at Namjoon, who only shrugged equally helpless.

Jungkook said nothing, I half expected him to throw the paper at our producer.... He was aggressive only when it came to Jin, but on the contrary he was silent looking only at the music sheet.

After another 10 minutes our PD entered "All okay guys? Any questions?"

"PDnim" Jungkook called out, "can we know why the line distributions are so uneven?"

"ah..." he looked a bit taken aback but caught himself "it is just the song's tone and energy is very different.... All your voices won't fit"

"hmmm" he read the music sheet again and then looked up at Namjoon "Rapmon Hyung, don't you think it is time we explored the genre's in our album.... Why not add more ballad's?"

I had to stop myself from clapping ,"yes, let's ease in few more songs"

"I love ballads" Hobi smiled, softly... and with that we got into more discussion on songs and started preparing for our next album.

"When are they back?" I asked looking around for our three vocals who were in a training session.

"at 10" Jungkook answered, "they have extended session today"

"and you know this because..." Namjoon asked, "Jin Hyung told me" Kookie answered casually.

He was somehow different, more matured, has been two months since his fight with Tae and I can see the subtle changes in him.

He had gained more weight and height; he spoke less as usual but was very clear in communicating. He was no longer the clingy child I grew up with, especially with Jin.

I sometimes wondered if I had been wrong in reading him, but on couple of occasions, like now, he proved how much he cared for Jin.

"What is wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asked me suddenly, I just shook my head. It has been almost a year and a half since Jin joined us, and I thought they would be a couple by now.... but they still have not voiced out their affections.

I looked around, only to see Namjoon frowning but it is better to let it go for now.

--------

"Atleast eat before you go back" Jimin screamed, "I put in so much effort on making dinner"

"You made pasta", I smirked, "from a ready to eat packet"

"Yah" he was furious now, and it was so funny "it still counts"

"Okay okay" I followed him to the kitchen, we all had returned back home from practice but I was getting back to my studio to finish the song I have been working on.

"When will you stop doing that" Jin laughed, as he followed me to the kitchen, Jimin was still fuming. I saw others were already seated, waiting for us.

"Can we start already?" Hobi sighed, "I am tired and want to go sleep"

"You want to talk to noona" Namjoon laughed, "just be honest"

"All this fuss for a simple pasta" Junkook sighed, "put in more effort .... I at least I cook from scratch"

"all I wanted was to have dinner with everyone" Jimin looked disappointed, and "then we all will" Tae finished his statement and glared at us.

"next timelet's have something fancy" I sat next to Hobi, smirking, "I still don't get what is so hard in making pasta"

"Yoongi" Jin chided, he then turned to Jimin, "this is really good Jimina... maybe if you want, I can teach you how to make Pasta from scratch"