Chapter 13

Jungkook

I couldn't focus, he was now in a meeting with our staffs and I just couldn't worry about him saying no.

"Jungkookha" Hobi sighed again, "concentrate will you, you are two beats ahead of others"

"let's take a break" Rapmon hyung said, trying to catch his breath and when Hobi Hyung glared, he quickly added a please, almost begging.

I was about to dash out the second Hobi Hyung nodded, but a hand grabbed me "what?" I just wanted quickly to go upstairs and check

"he said, he is staying" It was Jimin Hyung "and it has not even been an hour, since he went for the meeting"

"But..." I sighed, I knew I was being a paranoid but what if they added some clause and he was not happy or vice versa.

"You can't be distracted during practice Jeon Jungkook" Hobi said, his voice strict "it makes it hard not just for you but for others too"

I know that, but I just couldn't help myself

"now, plant your ass in here and get yourself together" he walked away, I stuck out my tongue unable to help myself earning a smack on back of my head from Jimin

"Owww" I was about to hit him back, but stopped myself knowing I was in the wrong

"he promised you that he will stay in the group, right?" Jimin asked, and I could only nod, but I couldn't help feeling anxious. 

"Why is he so special?" Jimin asked "will you react the same for any of us.... What if I leave tomorrow?"

"Hyung" I looked up shocked "are you leaving?" I couldn't believe what I am hearing

Jimin sighed, but Tae suddenly sat next to me "He is quitting after our tour"

"What?", I couldn't help but tear up "is it because of him joining?" I looked at Jimin Hyung to see if Tae was joking. What if they reject him not wanting to lose Jimin?

They would definitely choose Jimin over him.

"Is he the center of your world?" Jimin asked, "If only one can stay who will you chose"

Now tears were streaming down my face, okay ... so this is why there is a delay. 

I cannot believe Jimin Hyung betrayed me like this, but I don't want him to leave too. I wanted them both, one was my friend and other... what was he to me, Hyung, friend?

"He is actually thinking?!" Yoongi laughed, he had been scrolling through his phone all this time "so much for loyalty Kookie"

"I want them both to stay" I said, trying to control my tears "why do you want to leave?" I asked Jimin again "it is not fair; you can't ask me to choose"

"Chose what?" he finally came in, and rushed to me immediately "why are you crying, what happened? Are you hurt?" he continued to fret over me.

"He just proved how loyal he is" Tae laughed, while Jimin looked disappointed.

"No" I pushed him away ignoring others, "you should not have promised me if you knew you are not being offered the position"

"Kookie" He looked at be baffled, his eyes moved to others

"What did you guys do?" his tone was surprisingly stern yet soft, he wiped my tears as he hugged me from the side "don't believe them, I just signed the contract"

"But, I don't want Jimin Hyung to leave", I turned to look at him "Hyung, please ... you can't do this"

"You are leaving?" he asked, his expression equally surprised "but... you were..."