Chapter 19

A/NI'm sorry for updating just now

A/N
I'm sorry for updating just now. If you want to hear more about what's going to happen with the book, you can read it at the end.

But for now, just enjoy!

Y/N's pov

My eyes widen in shock, I didn't know what to say or do, I was just looking at him.

I was looking at his eyes to find him staring back at me and for some reason, I didn't feel uncomfortable this time.

I guess hearing him say that I'm his girlfriend was making me feel something unfamiliar, a feeling that I just can't describe.

Suddenly a laugh was heard, Nari's laugh, it made me and Jungkook break our eye contact and look at her.

She was smiling, but I could see she was feeling uneasy at the same time.

"You're lying"

She stepped closer to him, staring into his eyes,

"I bet you don't even know this girl, I bet she's just someone you picked up from the street".

Even tho she has a point, it still hurts to hear that. I wasn't 'picked up', I was kidnapped, I didn't have a choice but to come with them.

But the weirdest part out of all of this is that I don't want to leave. I don't want them to let me go.

For once, in a long time, I feel belonged. Even if it's just in my head, and those guys have other reasons for taking me, I feel somewhat a little comfortable.

I may be just making things up, or I've already gone crazy, but I start to feel somewhat safe with them.

When I offered to exchange myself back then when I saw my foster parents with Hyun, I wished Jungkook would refuse the second those words left my mouth.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I feel like now, I'm mixed up with so many kinds of emotions, that I can't figure out what's going on in my head.

"Why are you not saying anything? Tell me I'm right, that you still care for me after everything we've been through".

She doesn't want to give up, and it seems as if the rest of the group got tired of it as well.

Jungkook just stared at her with empty eyes.

"I don't"

Nari wasn't satisfied with that answer. She walked over to him until they were pretty close to each other, close enough to make my heart ache a little.

"You don't? Then prove it".

Jungkook stared at her in hatred, he was mad angry and I could see him clinging his hands into fits to hold his anger in.