Chapter 22

A/NI saw all of your comments and I wanted to thank you for helping me!You'll see what age I chose, I hope you'll be okay with it❤

A/N
I saw all of your comments and I wanted to thank you for helping me!
You'll see what age I chose, I hope you'll be okay with it❤

Y/N's pov

I woke up to loud thunder, it's raining heavily now.

I closed my eyes tightly as another thunder was heard.

It's still really dark outside, I think I slept for like 3 hours...

I know I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again...

Getting up from the bed, I slowly walked toward the door and opened it.
I walked down the hallway and toward the living room.

Walking into the living room, I saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa, he was just sitting there.

He seemed so lost in his thoughts, he didn't even notice me.

Another thunder was suddenly heard, making me let out a small scream. My eyes widen in surprise at my own reaction.

Jungkook turned his head toward me, glancing at me before looking away.

"Why are you here?"

"Um I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep..."

Jungkook let out a small chuckle, running his fingers through his hair.

I started getting nervous, what should I do...

"Just come here".

My heart dropped, slowly I started walking up to him. I was now standing in front of him.

"Sit princess".

I immediately obeyed, feeling too scared of the thunder to even think twice.

Him calling me those names, I only now started noticing what it's doing to me...

I think...

I don't mind it...

He's a stranger and I don't know him, yet I want to let myself believe that it's okay to feel this way.

We were just sitting there for a while, no one said anything.

After a few minutes that only the rain was heard in the room, I wanted to say something.

I don't want to ruin the calm moment we have now, I mean, he doesn't seem mad.

Is it the right time to ask him something?

"J-Jungkook".

"What do you want?"

"Can I ask something?..."

He's just silent, should I take that as a yes?

"Do you know anything about my brother?"

Jungkook was silent for what felt like way too long. Maybe I should-