ⓅⓇⓄⓉⒺⒶ: ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ①①

❦Finley's POV❦

(Ivy's Outfit)

(Ivy's Outfit)

(System's Outfit)

(System's Outfit)

𝟸...
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜...
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Him... His... Theirs... Them? God, why is this so difficult? He/him. He/they. They/he. Mmm, he/they-" I question myself as Ivy walks in.

"Whatcha doing?" I'm standing here shirtless. Is she- is she blushing? "Fin?" she clears her throat and looks at her white Converse.

"Oh, um, I'm just getting ready, " I stutter through. As I turn around to pick out a shirt I ask, "what about you?" thank God she can't see my blush. She mutters something under her breath that I can't hear. I hum at her to see if she'll repeat herself.

"N-nothing. Just checking on you. You've made your room look like home!" I turn around while she looks around my room.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna get an apartment soon though. I might miss it here." I laugh as I put on a shirt. Ivy looks disappointed... That I put a shirt on it that I plan on moving? Ah, whatever.

"You're free to stay here Fin. Here put a flannel on over that." she grabs a random flannel out of the closet and throws it at me. "Have you figured out your pronouns?"

"I think so. I really think he/they fits but I also like he/him. I dunno, I think I'm just gonna go with he/they for now."

She smiles at me and sits on my bed.  She nods and stares at the floor, a smug smile on her face. "What!?" I laugh out as a grab my shoes and sit on the floor.

"I-" Ivy starts. She gets up and sits on the floor next to me. We stare at each other for a couple of minutes. "You're too good of a person Fin." Ivy gets up and leaves. I hear her tell her mom that she'll be back. I finish putting my shoes on and grab my wallet. I run after Ivy and jump into the passenger seat right as she's about to back out of the driveway.