ⒶⓁⓂ︎ⓄⓃⒹ: ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ①②

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎

(Ivy's Outfit)

(System's Outfit)

(System's Outfit)

California... My home for the past five years.

Winter break... Eh. It's not the best thing in the world. I'd rather be in school to take my mind off of things. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. My mom is going back to Colorado to stay with my grandma for winter break. I'll surely figure something out... Right? Everything will be fi-

"Hey, Ivory!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I get up and walk downstairs. I see her sitting next to Kai holding money. I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, Althea?"

She laughs. "I'm making you and Kai go on a road trip."

"What?!" I raise an eyebrow and sit down.

"Yeah, she woke me up at 6:30 this morning to tell me where I'm apparently taking you." he looks at mom when he says apparently. I look them both dead in the eye.

"I'm not complaining or anything but uhhh, I was kinda planning on hanging out here and starting season 5 of MHA." I shrug a shoulder. My mom laughs and Kai tilts his head.

"No, I'm making Kai take you on a road trip, in your car, not mine, and... Bond." the way she says bond scares me. She looks at Kai and back at me. I blink when she winks at me. I shake my head and get up.

"Where ya going?" my mom asks.

"To pack apparently." I throw my arms up as I go up the stairs. I hear Kai laugh behind me. I make it to my room and barely walk in when the door shuts and I'm pressed against it. My brows rise as I look at Kai. "Can I help you?" I whisper. He brings his face close enough for me to kiss him. He kisses the side of my mouth and I take a deep breath and don't let it go. I can feel Kai's breathe as he lowly chuckles.

"You can breathe Ivory."

"You don't ever call me Ivory."

"It's a pretty name. It fits you." he rests his forearms on each side of my head. My arms subconsciously go around his neck. He leans down and his lips brush mine. My hand goes into his hair as he wraps an arm around my waist. I tug his hair and he moans. He lifts me up and I feel my back hit the bed.

"Don't rip the fishnets." I mutter out. He laughs against my lips. He pushes my skirt up slightly and grabs my thigh. He rolls us over so I'm on top of him. I run my hand under his shirt and over his abs. Kai grabs the back of my neck with his left hand and my ass with his right. I moan into his mouth and he takes the chance to explore my mouth with his tongue. I pull away and rest my forehead on his. We're both breathing hard.

"I need to pack." I whisper. We both laugh loudly. He sits up and I straddle him. He kisses my nose gently. We sit there and smile at each other for a few minutes. "I'm serious. If my mom is making me leave then I need to pack." I say.

𝟸...
𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜...
𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

Fin ended up fronting when I was getting a suitcase, so he's been watching me pack. Apparently they're already packed. And according to my mom, who only let me know half an hour ago, that we're leaving tonight. So I've just manic with packing. Fin has been very entertained watching me. My phone dings with a text.

𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞: 𝕙𝕖𝕪😊

𝕄𝕖:🖕🏻

I glare at them and they laugh. I smile as I turn around. Frick, I really like them. Stupid feelings.

As soon as I zip my suitcase my mom comes in. Fin is laying on my bed on his phone, one hand behind their head. She looks at him and then me sitting on the floor. She laughs and Fin looks up.

"Hey, ma." she smiles at him when he says that with a little wave. I scoff and get up to take all of the hangers back to my closet. I feel something hit my butt and I yelp. I turn around to see that my mom threw a volleyball at me. I kick it back at her and roll my eyes. She winks at me. I pull my skirt down a little more and pit the hangers away. I briefly hear my mom talking to Fin and the clinking of keys being tossed. I walk out to Fin sitting on the corner of my bed. He gets up and walks over to me. They wrap me in their arms, keys in hand.

"Ivy." he whispers.

"Yes, Fin?"

"I can confide in you right?"

"Why wouldn't you be able to? I'll always be here for you!" my eyebrows squish together. They use their finger to smooth it out.

"I just- I- uhhh, " he throws his head back in frustration, "I figured some things out, I think. This trip might help."

"What are you 100% on?"

"I know that I'm gonna go with he/him pronouns... And uh that I'm either bi or something in there. I have a preference for girls though." I smile up at him. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss the tip of his nose. He smiles and blushes.

Fin lets me go and grabs my suitcase. "Ready to go?" I smile and nod my head yes. We head downstairs. Fin takes my suitcase to the car while I say goodbye to my mom.

"Be good Ivy."

"I'll try." I smirk. She flicks my forehead and laughs. My mom kisses my cheek as Fin walks in from the garage. Fin leans against the kitchen counter while I hug my mom. We say our goodbyes and get in the car, Fin in the driver's seat and me in the passengers. Let the trip begin!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Wow! It's gettin' hot in here!
Almonds represent hope.

Word count: 1013