ⒷⒺⓁⓁⒻⓁⓄⓌⒺⓇ: ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ①⑤

❦Fin's POV❦

It's been a few hours since I got Ivy to the hospital. They forcefully checked me out too. Since then I've been waiting for Ivy's mom. The doctors won't let me in yet. I wait for another 5 minutes until her mom opens the door.

I stand up when she sees me and break down. "They made me watch." I choke out. She does her best to comfort me as the doctor walks out.

"Mrs. Harper?"

"Yes?"

"She just woke up, we had to do emergency surgery. Come with me." And so we follow. She-the doctor- doesn't say anything as we make our way into the room. Ivy is connected to what seems like hundreds of wires and IVs.

Her mom walks over to her and holds her hand. The doctor leaves, I stand by the edge of the bed looking down at my feet.

"Fin? Come here." Ivy whispers. Her mom lets go of her and we switch spots. I notice how chapped her lips are and the numerous bruises forming on her body. Next, I notice the big, bulky brace around her knee. I grit my teeth and she grabs my face. We sit like this for a moment until I speak.

"I'm so, so fucking sorry. I'm so sorry Ivy. I should've done something, I should've just let-"

"Fin, no. I-I just need you to be here right now. I don't want apologies. I just want to sleep and for you guys to be here." I hear the door click shut as her mom walks out. I crawl into the bed with her.

"I'm just gonna hold you, okay?" She nods her head. I scoop Ivy into my arms and hold her close. I can hear the heart monitor beat a little faster and we both laugh at it.

☘︎︎Althea's POV☘︎︎

I walk back into Ivory's room to see her and Fin asleep in the small bed, Fin's feet hanging off of the bed. His head is resting under her chin, her arm wrapped around him. I decide to just hang out until they wake up.

It takes as few hours but Ivy wakes up first. She sees me sitting in the chair next to the bed. She lazily smiles at me.

"Food?" She asks me. I laugh and go to get her and Fin some food.

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎

"Food?" I ask my mom. She laughs and then leaves. Fin wakes up at that moment and lifts his head to mine. He gently puts his hand on the side of my face, careful to not push on any bruises. We lean toward each other and he gently kisses me. I lay back down and smile at him.

"Thank you, Fin."

"You're welcome, Ivy." He kisses me again. He gets up, stretches, and then fixes the blanket over me. I look at him in admiration as my mom walks in with three bags of Jack in the Box.

"You're both awake!" She says as she hands me a bag. I thank her and dig in. After a while, the doctor comes in with a police officer. I recognize the officer from when Darren shot the system.

The officer questions Fin and I. We decide to press charges and get an attorney. After a long day, mom decides to go home and Fin stays here with me. They take "shifts" every night for the next few days.

I'm finally released after a week and a half. They send me home with a whole list of meds and lots of aids.

"Alright, I've got ice packs, wraps, braces, uhhhh. What else? Gauze? Meds? What would you like to trade, Fin?" He laughs at me as we sit on the floor and unpack my stuff.

"Umm, how about a kiss for a kiss?" He says with a sly smile. I laugh and give him a peck on the cheek. Fin kisses me back and we go back to unpacking.

꧁꧂𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛꧁꧂
❦Finley's POV❦