ⒶⓊⓈⓉⓇⒾⒶⓃ ⓇⓄⓈⒺ: ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ①⑦

❦Fin's POV❦

She's in my bed.

She's in my bed with me hovering over her. I slowly kiss and suck on her neck, every kiss eliciting an unknown moan from her. I want to show her how much I love her. How much I appreciate her, how much I need her.

I can feel her right hand in my hair, her left hand over my shoulder, latching on. She tugs on my hair when I nibble on her collarbone. I moan into her neck, this elicits a reaction from her. I look at her to see the need in her eyes, the want. I kiss her hard. She wraps her legs around my waist and brings me down to her. Her hand has moved farther down my back, trying to get my shirt off. I stop kissing her, sit up on my knees, and take my shirt off. I'm basically straddling her as she runs her hands over my chest and stomach, down to the top of my jeans.

"Please," she whispers. I lean down and press a soft kiss to her lips and then pull her shirt off of her. Next comes her bra and pants, then mine. Now we are both in just our underwear. "Fin, I need you."

We look at each other as I slide her panties down. I throw them to the floor as I start rubbing her soft spot. I watch her squirm as I please her. I never stick a finger in her, just rub her. Up and down, up, moan, down, up, moan, down. I repeat this until she comes.

"Fin?"

"Yes, Ivy?" she licks her lips and takes a deep breath. I lick her sweet cum off of my fingers.

"I want you inside me, I want you. Please." she pulls my boxers off and takes me in her hand. I watch her hand as it runs over the tip, precum seeping out. I grab her wrists and hold them above her head. Ivy gasps and I start to push myself inside her. We both moan once I've gotten in. I kiss her and push further in.

"I love you baby."

"Mmmph, I love you too."

"Look at me, " I tell her as I start moving, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, it hurts more than I expect- mmmph- expected, but it feels good." I smile down at her and kiss her. I hold her hands down with one of mine and move the other to her breast. I play with her nipple while I fuck her. No, I'm not fucking her, I am making love with my girlfriend. I make my way down her neck to tease her other nipple with my tongue. The more she moans, the harder I go.

"Fin, " she moans out, "faster please, yes, oh God. Fuck. Mmmm, Fin. Ahhhh, right there, oh God, don't stop." I pound into her knowing that I just found her G-spot. Both of our legs start shaking. I move back up to her lips and kiss her once. I go even faster.

"Fuck baby. You feel so fucking good. Don't come yet, baby." she whimpers when I tell her not to come. I slide in and out of her even faster, knowing that I'm not gonna hold myself for another five seconds. "Come for me baby, oh fuck!"

"FINNNN!" she screams. I pull out of her and make sure not to put my full weight on top of her. I let go of her wrist and lay next to her.

When she looks at me I tell her to go pee. I'm going to let her get a UTI, I know that those suck. When she walks back into my room I get up and pick her up in my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I smile at my beautiful and amazing girlfriend.

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎

I giggle at him and he kisses my nose. I push my face into the crook of his neck as he starts to walk away from the bed. Fin bends down, still holding me, and starts a bath. He sets me on the countertop and kisses me hard. I kiss him back. Fin pulls away to go put bubbles in the bath. I watch him with admiration.

He comes back to me and picks me up off of the countertop. He sets me on my feet and then gets in the bath. I stand there awkwardly.

"Come here, baby." he reaches out for me. I get in and he turns me toward him. He luckily has a big bathtub. He pulls me down so I'm straddling him, I can feel his dick against my clit. I moan when I accidentally move. Without either of us saying anything, we go for round two.

𝙰...
𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠...
𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜...
𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

Fin had to carry me to the living room. We went at it at least three times and then decided to take a nap. By the time that we woke up, my legs were still shaking and I couldn't stand up by myself.

"Fin." I yell for him.

"Yes, baby?" he asks as he walks into the living room.

"My mom called."

"Ok?" he sits down next to me and puts my legs across his lap.

"Darren showed up at our house. She's okay but the police had to come. I don't know if I want to stay here or go stay with mom." I tell him.

"Baby, " he brings me to straddle him. I melt into his chest as he wraps his arms around me, "you do whatever you need to do, school starts again tomorrow though."

"I know, stupid school." I mumble into his chest. He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

I decide to stay at Fin's seeing as my neck is covered in hickeys and I don't want my mom to see. Fin goes and gets my stuff from my moms while I take a nap.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Austrian rose means thou art all that's lovely.

Word Count: 1019