ⓁⒶⓇⒸⒽ: ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ①③

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎
꧁𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪꧂

It's been about 4 hours of us not talking... At all. I mean, it's a peaceful silence. We've been listening to music, I've been watching the trees pass. Fin looks over at me once in a while. I watch his hands twitch, one on the steering wheel, the other on the middle console.

A Halsey song comes on and I turn the volume up. I see Fin smirk and shake his head. I tap my fingers to the beat.

"You can sing it if you want Ivs." his deep voice startles me. I look back out the window and then back at him.

I start quietly but become more confident as the song continues.
"I won't take anyone down if I crawl tonight
But I still let everyone down when I change in size
And I went tumbling down tryna reach your high
But I scream too loud when I speak my mind
I don't wanna wake it up
The devil in me
I don't wanna wake it up
The devil in me"

He soon joins in.

"Now I gotta wake it up
Now I gotta wake it up
The devil in me
Now I gotta wake it up
The devil in me
Gotta wake up, gotta wake up
Gotta wake up, come back to life
Gotta wake up, gotta wake up
Gotta wake up, come back to life"

We start laughing and I don't notice his hand on my thigh. Wait... his hand is on my thigh! I look at his hand, to his face, back to his hand, and repeat. I put my left hand on his right and look back out the window with a smile.

꧁꧂𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣꧁꧂

"Ivy... Hey... Wake up." I open my eyes to Fin standing over me, the car door open. "We're here!" he says. I look around and see the hotel behind him. I get out of the car and smooth my hair down. "Our bags are already in our room." he says as he starts walking.

"Our room?" he stops walking towards the doors.

"I forgot to tell you about that?" he smiles at me awkwardly. I give him a small smile and follow him inside, after closing the car door. We make our way up to our room and I immediately head to the bathroom once we get in.

I stare at myself in the mirror and listen to Fin talk outside. I take a deep breath and step out of the bathroom. I see Fin sitting on the bed dissociating. I sit next to him and wait for the switch. They shake their head after a few seconds and look at me. We smile at each other. They look at the floor, eyebrows creased.

"Everything okay?" I whisper as I put my hand on theirs.

"No." It's Salem, definitely Salem.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now, honestly," she looks back up at me, "I'm, umm, I'm not sure why we switched. Fin was doing okay."

"Was he tired?" She shakes her head at me. "Well. How about we unpack and then we can get some dinner and relax!" I propose.

"Sure." Salem smiles at me.

꧁꧂𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖꧁꧂
❦Fin's POV❦

It's been a couple of hours. Ivy hasn't come out of the bathroom yet, its been a couple of minutes. I wonder if she's okay.

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎

Oh my God. I didn't see what I had picked for pajamas. Shit. I hadn't unpacked fully because we got hungry and went to get food. Whatever. I put my pajamas on and open the bathroom door.

I take two steps out and see Fin standing there

I take two steps out and see Fin standing there. Shirtless. Arms above his head, stretching. I take a deep breath. He puts his arms down with a sigh and turns around. He looks me up and down, but not sizing me up, and swallows hard.

❦Fin's POV❦

I put my hands in my jeans pockets and walk over to Ivy. She looks nervous. We don't break eye contact even once I'm inches away from her. I can see her chest moving up and down, dammit stop being a pervert Fin.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I can feel her looking at me. My face is stoic, unmoving, as if I don't have emotions. I open my eyes and wrap my arms around her. She gasps but wraps her arms around me, I stick my head into the crook of her neck. I can feel Ivy smiling into my shoulder, her chest pressed against mine.

"You're beautiful Ivory." I whisper lowly into her ear. She lightly bites into my shoulder and I can feel her put more weight into me. I slide my hands down to her thighs and lift her up.

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎

I tighten my grip around Fin. I feel him lay me on the bed, I don't move my face away from his shoulder.

"Ivy?"

"Yea?" My voice is barely there compared to his deep; husky, if you could say, voice. I swallow and lay my head down on the pillow. As I do so, he pushes his hips into mine.

"I don't know what you're doing to me, I'm not supposed to want this." He moves his arms to rest on the sides of my head.

"Sorry." I reach my right hand into his hair and my left one down his back. He brings his face closer to mine.

"Don't apologize for that." He kisses me, hard and heavy.

❦Fin's POV❦

I slowly make my way to her neck. I know for a fact that I'm leaving hickeys. She wraps her legs around my waist as I move down to her shoulder, the satin tank she's wearing giving me access. Ivy's breath is hot on my ear as she huskily says my name.

"Yes, baby?"

"I... I've never felt like this before." I bring my face back to hers.

"Neither have I, what can I do for you though?" She whines at my question and shuts her eyes closed. I lightly kiss the tip of her nose.

I take a second to study her face while she thinks. She has freckles, lots of them. Mostly on her nose though. I admire her slightly crooked nose and somewhat full lips. I look back up at her eyes, that are now open.

"I need you to kiss me, " she takes a breath, "I need you to show me how you feel about me. I need to know that you care, that it's not just some mind game, that I'm not overthinking... everything." She whispers the last word. "I don't want sex, I'm not gonna go there. I just need to know that, that I'm not just some whore or something."

My eyes soften and a slight smile graces my lips. "At this point Ivy, you mean everything to me." So I kiss her, I put every little emotion into it, as does she. And I pray to the Gods that this will work out, because dammit, I think I'm falling... hard.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
So, uhhh. Hi! This chapter is a little longer than usual. I'll probably be writing around 1,000 words per chapter now. Anyways.
Larch represents boldness.

Word Count: 1263