ⓈⓌⒺⒺⓉ ⒶⓁⓎⓈⓈⓊⓂ︎: ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ②①

☕︎︎Ivy's POV☕︎︎

(Ivy's Outfit)

(System's Outfit)

(System's Outfit)

Fuck.

I'm late.

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

"Dammit!" I screech. Kai runs in halfway dressed. I break down onto the rug in the kitchen, almost taking a glass cup down with me. He bends down and cups my face.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong Ivs?"

"I'm freaking late and I can't find my phone and...and...a-"

"Breathe Ivy. I'm right here babe." Kai pulls me into a gentle hug. I continue to ramble out my worries about being late. Kai holds me for the fifteen minutes I take to break down and pull myself back together.

I pull my face away from his chest and lightly laugh. He shakes his head at me and starts laughing too. Kai gets up and finds my phone for me while I get myself some water. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a heavy body push into my back.

I turn around in the system's arms and grab my phone from them. I run my fingers through their hair while they switch. Once they push away a little, I kiss their nose. Or, I try.

A soft pair of lips intertwine with mine. Making my knees go weak I'm pushed onto the counter, my legs dangling on either side of their body. God, that sounds creepy. Whatever.

"I love you, Ivy!" They pull away for air first. Their voice is confident and warm. And I don't fucking dare hesitate. I pull on the collar of their shirt and kiss them with all I can. After a "short" make-out session we pull away and rest our foreheads together.

"I love you too!"

"Are you sure about that?" I act as if I'm thinking it over.

"Hmmm, I'm not too sure."

"Shall I remind you, m'lady?" I laugh and shake my head as they proper kisses along my throat up to the lobe of my ear. Their teeth tug on the small dangly earrings that I'm wearing. "You should probably just call into work baby. Salem is co-front and driving me insane for not making you stay home." I groan and step away.

"Screw you." I say walking away to make the phone call.

"That's my job." I blush while my boss picks up the phone. I tell him that I won't be coming in today.

...

To be rewritten.