Caught 𝗉𝗍 2

Addison pulled Meredith into the on-call room and kept their lips connected. She pressed Meredith up against the door and began removing her cloths. She began sucking on Meredith's neck, causing Meredith to moan. "Oh Addie," Meredith moaned as Addison's mouth moved all over her neck and chest. "This feels so good." She added. Addison stuck her hand down Meredith's panties and felt her wetness pooling. She bit her lip and smiled at the blonde.

"You just couldn't wait could you?" Addison asked. Meredith shook her head.

"Have you see you?" Meredith asked. "Because I can't handle being around you!" Meredith said. Addison began rubbing her clit and pushing her harder against the door. "Gah-ohhhh!" Meredith moaned.

"You like that baby," Addison smirked as she pressed her thumb into Meredith's clit which drove her crazy. Meredith bit her lip and whimpered. She nodded.

"I love it." Meredith purred. Addison pulled away and sat on the bed. She began taking her cloths off as Meredith did the same. Meredith walked over to her and crawled on top of her. "What do you want me to do?" Mer asked. Addison leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I want to fuck you so har, you can't walk." Meredith bit her lip before connecting them to Addison's. They made out fo a few moments and then Mer pulled away.

"I need you to fuck me now Addie!" Meredith said hungrily. Addison moved back and Meredith spread her legs. Addison smiled and immediately connected her lips to Meredith's throbbing pussy. She began swirling her tongue around and sucking her clit, causing moans and profanities to fly out of Meredith's mouth. "Oh fuck Addie!" She moaned. Addison thrusted three finger into her entrance and began pumping them in and out of her, curling them a little while inside. Meredith gripped on to the sheets as she orgasmed. Her entire body shook as she came.

"That was amazing." Addison said as she got on top of Meredith and aligned their pussies. (Meow)

Addison began rub back and forth as she moaned loudly with pleasure. Meredith moaned Addison's name and bucked her hips to get more friction. Just as the both began to orgasm, the door flew open and Amelia walked in. Meredith and Addison rushed to cover themselves with the blanket.

"Oh my god!" Amelia said. She covered her eyes and turned away. "How long have you two been..." Amelia started to ask.

"Since she got here." Meredith said. Amelia rubbed her eyes and squealed.

"Oh god I need to cleanse my eyes." She said before walking out.

-here is part two! I hope everyone has a happy new year!