Drinking game. Pt 2.

*flashback to last night*

"Rules are meant to be broken." Meredith said as she re connected their lips and crawled on top of Addison. She began sucking on Addison's neck and chest, making sure to leave hickeys everywhere.

"Mmh" Addison moaned. Meredith softly bit on Addison's ear lobe causing her to moan again. "This feels nice," she purred.

"I could do things that feel so much better than this baby." Meredith whispered giving Addison the chills.

"Do it!" She said confidently. Meredith removed Addison's shirt and bra. She began trailing kisses down Addison's body. When she got to her breasts she placed one in her mouth and began sucking on it. She made sure to give attention to each breast, sucking, peppering kisses, and leaving hickeys on both.  Meredith made her way down and pulled off Addison's pants. Meredith removed her panties and began to tease Addison who was already wet. "Oh Meredith, please!" Addison begged. Meredith continued teasing her, not giving her the one thing she was craving.

"You said no touching, lightly hovering isn't touching," Meredith said. Addison rolled her eyes.

"Meredith please I'm begging you to fuck me!" Addison demanded. Meredith smirked. Addison lifted her hips and Meredith pulled her hand away. "Meredith!" Addison shouted. Meredith pushed her hips down and plunged a finger into Addison. "Oh yes!" Addison moaned.  Meredith began thrusting her fingers into Addison roughly.

"Good thing I cut my nails," Meredith muttered under her breath. She brought her other hand to Addison's clit and began rubbing it. Addison bucked her hips to get more friction before she started to shake. 

"Oh fuck Meredith!" She moaned as she rode out her orgasm. Meredith removed her fingers from Addison and placed them on her mouth.

"You taste amazing!" Meredith said. She moved back on top  of Addison and connected their lips.

*flashback ends*

Meredith walked into the kitchen and breezed past Addison. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water for herself. Addison stood up and walked upstairs into Amelia's room and flopped on the bed. "What's going on with you two?" Amelia asked Meredith.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Meredith said plainly. Amelia arched a brow.  She took a seat next to Meredith and sighed.

"She just walked into my room and slightly slammed the door, you two aren't speaking, what's going on?" Amelia asked. Meredith shook her head.

"Nothing that I care to speak about, so please just let it go." Meredith said. She got up and walked to her bedroom and hopped into bed.

-thank you for being patient with me on this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment what you think has them mad at each other.