Round 2?

Guys before we start I just wanted to say thank you for 10.3k reads! It's literally been a few weeks this is crazy. Thank you guys so much for the support.
-
"Where do you want these?" Meredith asked. Addison turned and saw her holding her bags.

"I would've grabbed my bags mer, you didn't have to." Addison said sweetly as she made her way towards Meredith. Mer smiled and put the bags down.

"You've brought everything in, including my stuff so I thought I would be nice." Meredith said. She stretched herself and connected her lips to Addison's. Addison wrapped her arms around Meredith and hoisted her up on the counter. Meredith wrapped her legs around Addison and ran her hands through her fiery red curls. Meredith pulled away quickly.

"What?" Addison asked. She stared  at Meredith until she spoke.

"If we are doing this here. The doors need to be locked and shades need to be closed, I'm not taking any chances of peeping toms, or clueless husbands." Meredith said in practically one breath.

"Those can all be arranged." Addison smirked. She grabbed her phone and sent a text to everyone who would've been coming over.

A- 'ended up on a later flight, we haven't landed yet so the get together will have to wait an hour or two'

"Done with the lurking husbands and friends," Addison said softly. She went and locked all the doors and closed the blinds. "Now can we continue?" Addison asked. Meredith nodded. Addison walked back over to her and began taking off Meredith's semi soaked panties from the earlier round on the plane. She lifted up her dress and began rubbing her clit. Meredith let out a low moan and began panting as Addison picked up the pace. Meredith leaned back on her hands and Addison knelt down. She thrusted her fingers into Meredith and began pumping them roughly. Meredith bit her lip to suppress a moan as Addison made her orgasm happen  too quickly.

"Your turn." Meredith panted. Addison smiled and Meredith hopped off the counter. She pushed Addison towards the stairs and went to Addison's room. Addison got into the bed and Meredith soon crawled on top of her. She kissed her roughly fighting for dominance. Once she gained it, she began her work. She hopped off of Addison and removed her cloths, along with Addison's. Meredith spread her legs and placed her tongue on Addison's clit, swirling it around. Addison began moaning and she didn't hold back.

"Oh fuck Meredith!" She moaned loudly. Meredith began rubbing her tongue faster as Addison's moans grew louder. She placed two fingers into her entrance and began thrusting them into her. "Oh my god don't stop!" She shouted. Meredith continued and picked up her pace until Addison came everywhere. Meredith cleaned up her juices and licked her fingers. Addison moved up and kissed Meredith. "I love you." Addison said.

"I love you more." Mer said with a smile. They both laid down for an hour and snuggled into each other. Addison fell asleep within minutes but Meredith stayed awake, thinking.

-oohhh what do you think Meredith is thinking about? Tell me your thoughts in the comments. Sorry for a later update I've been super busy with school so the updates might be slower than usual.