Drinking game. Pt 1

Meredith was sitting on the couch watching Netflix when Addison walked through the door holding bags with alcohol in them. "What's all that for?" Meredith asked as she stood up and followed her girlfriend into the kitchen.

"I saw this challenge online and I thought it would be fun!" Addison stated. Meredith nodded.

"Where online?" Meredith asked as she peered into the bags. Addison shrugged and started taking everything out of the bags. "Addie?" Meredith questioned.

"Tiktok," Addison blurted. Meredith stopped in her tracks and raised her brow at the woman.

"Since when are you on Tiktok?" Meredith asked. Addison shrugged.

"I'm not on Tiktok, one of the nurses sent me a video by mistake and I watched it and thought it would be fun!" Addison said as she walked the rest of the distance towards Mer.

"What's it called?" Meredith asked.

"I think it's the don't kiss, don't touch challenge?" Addison said not completely sure of the answer she gave. She placed a kiss on Meredith's cheek. "So would you be interested?" Addie asked.

"I like being able to kiss and touch you," Meredith said slighting pouting. Addison smirked.

"But here is the fun thing!" Addison exclaimed. "We get drunk and have the best les-lasagna ever!" Addison said, covering her tracks as Meredith's kids walked in.

"Oh I want lasagna mommy!" Bailey said. Meredith turned towards her son.

"Another night, mommy doesn't have everything for lasagna!" Meredith responded. Her son nodded and walked back into the living room. "So should we do this upstairs?" Mer asked. Addison nodded and grabbed everything. They walked up to Meredith's room and closed the door behind them.

~

They were about six or seven drinks in when they started to feel the alcohol take affect. Addison pressed her forehead to Meredith's. "i-I thought we couldn't touch?" Meredith asked. Addison smiled and butterflies swarmed Meredith's stomach.

"This is allowed, I think." Addison slurred. Meredith smirked.

"A regular little rebel aren't you?" She joked. Addison smiled. She moved her face down and teased Meredith's lips with her own. Meredith's breathing soon got heavier as Addison lightly hovered on hers. Meredith couldn't take it anymore. She felt the impulse getting strong and pushed herself forward and connected their lips.

"Rule breaker!" Addison slurred.

"Rules are meant to be broken."

- I will write some more tomorrow but this is what I can give you guys for now. Sorry for the lack of smut.