29

"T-Tae..Taehyun." she whispered as lock her eyes with his. The guy confusedly look at her then ignore the eye contact and waved at Kyungmi. Kyungmi run to him while Areum still there, standing as she shock.

"Yah Kim Areum, aren't you going here?" Her friend said. Areum snapped from her thoughts, walking towards them, staring at their hands were intertwined together, "미안해, but I think I can't join you guys. My mom just call me to clean the house."

Good reason, Areum.

Kyungmi face suddenly turn to sad, she pout and the guy give her a peck of kiss on her pouted mouth. "How annoying." she murmured enough for guy hear her. "You should let her go she felt uncomfortable." he whispered to her ears.

"Oh- it's okay then. Byee."

____________

Areum's POV

"Aren't you going home?" mom asked, I put my phone near my ears while writing something on a paper. "No.." I replied as I stop writing. "Oh, Beomgyu and Icey are come to our house are you still don't want to?"

My eyes getting wide when hearing their name. "Oh okay! Give me 15 minutes." I can feel she chuckled before ended the call. My works aren't finish yet. I quickly packed my stuff, run out from the place. Nope, I hopped on the bus since I was at the bus stop while doing my works. How crazy haha.

As I want to take a seat, how can the driver stop if this bus full?! "What the hell.." I cuss under my breath. Still looking for an empty seat. I should stand...then? Whatever. I took pit my phone checking if I got any messages. Great Beomgyu just texted me just now.

[ beombear❤ ]
active now

;; hey, I just come to your
house with Icey. Wanna
come here?

Okay ;;

;; What the hell Areum?!
You should be happy! It's
been a long time!

Gyu, I'M SO HAPPY ICEY ;;
AND YOU JUST COME HERE❤!!

Like that? ;;

;; awh haha

;; okay babai let's talk
again in youse house!

;; <3
seen

The bus stopped, I went out and saw them again. I widened my eyes either them. "Areum you said you help your mother!" Kyungmi said with her shock face. I can't admit how cute her face. And him, looking at me like he don't know me. "I'm on my way." I replied and walk away.

Leaving them dumbfounded just like they do to me. As I reach my house, I knock the door twice. The door slowly opened revealing Icey. I hugged out of blue makes she startled but she didn't care she hug me back instead.

"Beomgyu is waiting for you!"