Ending

"Agh- uhh where am I?" Areum's head feel still dizzy. Her vision still blurry. "Are you wake up?" The voice she know as well. She search for the voice. There's Taehyun who was leaning against the door, smirking.

"What the hell?! What did you do to me?!" She yelled as she check all of her body. Still the same shirt. Taehyun approach her and sit at the edge of the bed. He smile making Areum curious. "What the hell? Why are you smiling?"

"You've change. When we first meet you're stuttering but now you are so brave swearing at me. I like it." Areum frown. What the heck? "Go take a bath or Kyungmi will mad at you~!" Taehyun walk out from the room. She's currently sleep at Beomgyu's bed.

"What the heck is happening? Wait- did I do something last night?! UGH, YOU ARE THE WORST AREUM!" she yelled as she lazily walk towards the bathroom.

-

Areum was still confuse. Taehyun treated her kindly earlier and Kyungmi didn't bother to talk either Beomgyu and Icey. Now, they're watching television. Taehyun was sitting next her. what happened last night? She thought. She decided to ask them.

Bravely Areum switch off the television and standing in front of them. "What the hell Areum? We want to watch the movie!" Kyungmi whined. Areum released a deep sigh before she started speaking again.

"Okay now tell me what is happening? Taehyun being weird, he treated me like I was his girlfriend and Kyungmi? Why did you just watch him with me?! And you two why are you keep silent?! Y'all keep acting weird!"

Taehyun grabbed her hand, slightly dragged the girl to the kitchen. The three of them making sound 'oooo'. "Let's give them some times and continue watch our favourite movie!" Kyungmi said.

"Ouch! It's hurt you know.." she smack down his hand. Looking at him with curiosity, she doesn't want him to answer her questions. "I don't want you to answer-" Before she could finished her words Taehyun hug her immediately.

"No, you're wrong! I always want meet you but I'm scare. I'm scare whenever I meet you, you have someone else! We're just pretending. The one who texted you it wasn't Kyungmi. It was me! I worry about you everyday, I feel lonely without you beside me. I miss everything about you! I'm really sorry about the past."

He hugged her tightly while she still don't believe. How about the kiss? Why would she have someone else? "I'm sorry, Areum." She froze there, couldn't proceed anything. "Then how about the kiss?"

"It was plan from the start." Areum feel a little bit disappointed. If they're pretending why would they kiss in front of her eyes? Is that how they make she jealous?

A/N: Angel and devil made a comeback. It's been a long time though.

Angel : oh, come on Areum he tried his best! Just accept his apology.

Devil : No don't! He's a cheater! He even kiss your bestfriend lol

Angel : shut up!

Devil : *sigh* I'm not listening.

Without thinking twice, she hug him back. Taehyun was shock. He smile. Okay right now why devil always lose? They pulled away and looking at each other. Taehyun smile widely so so Areum. "Do you forgive me now?" He asked. "I don't know."

"You- okay then." Areum was about to speak but then there's something soft and warm are on her mouth. Just like that. He kiss her. Thinking that he just want to stole her first kiss and then laugh, Areum want to push him.

His grip was too tight. She couldn't fight back instead she kiss him back. Okay guess what? this is disgusting thing that I ever do in my life. "AHHHHH." those scream made them broke the kiss.

"Do you guys have any protection?! That's so embarrassing to watch!" Kyungmi said. Beomgyu and Icey rushed to the kitchen. The coupd made sound 'aww' as they look at them. "Unbelievable, they're just kissed!"

Beomgyu and Areum flushed.

"Okay let's watch some movie. Let's consider it as a celebration." Kyungmi said. They walk back, sitting on the couch. Once the movie started, they're just quite.

"DID EREN BETRAYED ELDIAN?!"

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS."

"Oh, Armin like Annie? I'm not surprise."

"I HOPE ZEKE DIE SOON."

"WAIT WHAT? THE END? oh there's an earthquake at Japan. I see."

As Kyungmi and Icey were surprise because of everything, Taehyun look at Areum and grabbed her hand. She stare at him. Those eyes tell her everything. Only they knew what's that mean.

I love you.

I love you, too.

-THE END-

I'm really really srry about the ending. You know right :( btw happy 3k <33 idk why y'all read this trash but I really appreciate for those who read this <3 have a nice dayy !