13

"Beom-" he ended the call before she could say something. He would kills me she thought. "Something happening ?" the boy next her asked as he raised his eyebrow. She smile awkwardly, shooking her head.

"Let's go" he said. Taehyun hold her hands which made her shocked. He lead them to the shopping mall while the girl turn into red.

"Taehyun ? We're here. Can you stop holding my hands ?"she said. He lighlty let her hands away and pretend like nothing happened. "Let's buy same keychains do you want it ?" she nodded her head happily as they walk to a shop.

After paying it, they walk around the city for 3 hours. Areum was happy with Taehyun while Beomgyu was mad on her.

"Why did she ever don't visit me ?" it's already 0023 but Beomgyu still not sleep yet. He keep thinking about Areum. The cute bear can't stop think his friends. She stuck in his mind. "Tell me she lied"

"Wait, I'll ask Yeonjun hyung"

; Beom
Yo, do you know where is
Areum ?

Jjunie ;
Areum, I head she go out
with Taehyun tonight. He also
isn't at home yet.
seen

Jjunie ;
Wae ?
seen

He couldn't take it anymore. He got up from the bed and run from the hospital. "Eh- Mr.Choi, where are you going ?!!" the nurse shouted but he just ignore it.

"Anywhere except this world"