Chapter 1

Della's pov
I'm Della LaRusso,my brother is Daniel LaRusso,we used to live in New Jersey but our mom somehow got a job in Los Angeles.so now we have to move there,leaving behind our friends and family.it was a long car ride and I was starting to become hyper,when we finally made it I immediately got out of the car and stretched."FINALLY!"I screamed,Daniel and ma laughed.i helped ma unload everything while Daniel got his backpack and somehow already befriended our new neighbors,Daniel's always been good at that.me?meh,I never really cared about making friends.everytime I did try they'd always call me Della Duck:the mother of Huey,Dewey,and Louie from the ducktales comic books.after that,I stopped trying to make friends and focused more on things that I liked like dancing and nature.

I love nature,specifically the ocean.its just so beautiful,and now that we live in LA I can finally learn how to surf.it'll be difficult,but I'm gonna try my best and not give up!"Della I can do the rest of the unpacking,why don't you go explore?"ma suggested,"what about you ma?"I asked."I'll be fine,go explore and have fun!"she replied with a smile,"alrighty,I will."i said.i grabbed my backpack and put my camera,notebook,and ballet shoes in there.i always take my ballet shoes with me because you never know when you'll find a nice empty(or abandoned)area that you can practice ballet in,that's my philosophy.i put my backpack on my back and exited the apartment,"where are you going Della?"Daniel asked me."I'm gonna go explore."I replied simply,"do you need my bike?"he asked.i smiled,Daniel is always such a protective brother.

"I'll be fine Daniel I don't need your bike,besides it is your bike."I reassured him,putting my hand on his shoulder."alright just...be careful ok?"he said,I giggled."ok I will."I reassured him once again,"awkward sibling hug?"he asked as he held his arms out.i smiled,"awkward sibling hug."i said as I hugged him.he gently hugged me back,we hugged for like 5 minutes until I had to pry him off of me.i waved goodbye to him and began to explore the beauty of LA,there were a lot of palm trees and some pretty nice oceans.not to mention that there were some boardwalks,"I'll take Daniel here someday."I thought as I wrote down the location and name of the specific boardwalk I was at.

Did you guys see the gravity falls reference I put in😄